The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE accommodation

Hi, I have just got an offer from LSE for a Master's Degree and I am trying to book the accommodation?

However, when I look at urbanest Westminster, this message appears: If you see this message with no search options, there are currently no rooms available. Please try again tomorrow at 10am.

Is there someone with the same situation?
Original post by IlariaFerrante01
Hi, I have just got an offer from LSE for a Master's Degree and I am trying to book the accommodation?
However, when I look at urbanest Westminster, this message appears: If you see this message with no search options, there are currently no rooms available. Please try again tomorrow at 10am.
Is there someone with the same situation?

I have the same problem. Have you got any reply from the team at Urbanest? Do you know if we are likely to get rooms?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Having the same problem
Original post by Anjali Susan2
I have the same problem. Have you got any reply from the team at Urbanest? Do you know if we are likely to get rooms?

No not at all they told me LSE rooms are all sold.😬
Reply 4
Hello ! I have the same problem and I cannot access to the other accomodation availabilities on the LSE accomodation portal, since it indicates that I have to cancel my booking on urbanest. But I haven't even been able to make a booking because there were no availabilities. Do you know how I can go back to the accomodation portal to book from other places ?
Reply 5
Hello ! I have the same problem and I cannot access to the other accomodation availabilities on the LSE accomodation portal, since it indicates that I have to cancel my booking on urbanest. But I haven't even been able to make a booking because there were no availabilities. Do you know how I can go back to the accomodation portal to book from other places ?
Original post by bdmr2001

Just write to them , they do reply in 2 days.
I could never see Urbanest for New Postgrad in the booking link, so I applied for Lillian Knowles though its further away and not very fancy, but its exclusive to LSE Postgrad which I like the idea of.
Ive recd my Lillian Knowles contract yesterday and confirmed it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending