The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Uni of Notts Accomodation

Looking to swap accommodation. If anyone is interested in an ensuite studio (self catered) at Broadgate Park please PM me so I can let the university know. Without this they won’t let me change my accompaniment preference. Thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by Ndhxxxxl
Looking to swap accommodation. If anyone is interested in an ensuite studio (self catered) at Broadgate Park please PM me so I can let the university know. Without this they won’t let me change my accompaniment preference. Thank you!

Hi there, it won’t let me reply on pm but i have an ensuite silver accomodation in deakins place for 23/24 and would be interested in swapping to broadgate park :smile: Would you be interested ?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
hiya, if you haven’t already swapped i have a standard room at broadgate for 23/24 would you be interested in swapping, its a really nice room
Original post by shendy777
Hi there, it won’t let me reply on pm but i have an ensuite silver accomodation in deakins place for 23/24 and would be interested in swapping to broadgate park :smile: Would you be interested ?

hiya, i have a standard room at broadgate park if you are still looking to swap for 23/24
Original post by maryam magre
hiya, i have a standard room at broadgate park if you are still looking to swap for 23/24

would you by any chance be willing to swap for an en-suite at saint peters court?
Reply 5

Hey I have a studio in broad gate park if you would like to swap
Original post by aaliyahmaria1
would you by any chance be willing to swap for an en-suite at saint peters court?

hi yes !!! do u have instagram or snap so we can discuss it further
Original post by Ndhxxxxl

hi is this still available
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
hi is this still available

Hi yes it is! Would you be willing to take this room? If so I’ll contact Broadgate park so they can swap this for us as im no longer planning on staying in halls.
Reply 9
Original post by shendy777

Hi! I’m now not looking to swap as I will be commuting instead but my accomodation is still available if you would like it! Let me know and I can pass your details onto the uni for this studio :smile:
Reply 10
hiya, if you haven’t already swapped i have a standard room at broadgate for 23/24 would you be interested in swapping, its a really nice room

Hi! I’m not looking to swap but my room is still available if you would like a studio at Broadgate park instead! Let me know :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending