The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

September 2024

I do not want to sound like I do not have patience because I do. I would like to go to BCU because I love the modules for the course I want to do and I applied through UCAS I received my 4 of 5 choices. The last choice I’m waiting for is BCU but still not received anything and I’m now feeling like they lost my application.

How long did it take you to get your offer from BCU???
Hi,

The admissions office aim to process all applications as quickly as possible. If you applied using UCAS we will respond to your application within the published UCAS decision deadlines.

If the university requires any further information or for you attend an interview, audition or portfolio review in support of your application we will send you an email to the email address listed in your application with further details.

We hope to get back to you as soon as possible! 🙂
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by BCU Student Rep
Hi,

The admissions office aim to process all applications as quickly as possible. If you applied using UCAS we will respond to your application within the published UCAS decision deadlines.

If the university requires any further information or for you attend an interview, audition or portfolio review in support of your application we will send you an email to the email address listed in your application with further details.

We hope to get back to you as soon as possible! 🙂

It says the deadline is in may. 😭 I need apply for finance in march
Original post by Anonymous #1

Hi there!

Please try not to worry, the university will get back to you as soon as they can. There is still time before you need to apply for finance. accommodation, etc., so for now, try to not stress.

Keep an eye on UCAS and BCU will get back to you soon.

Emily
Student Ambassador 🙂
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #1

What's the deadline of September 24 intake for BSc account and finance...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending