The Student Room Group

***Official 2024 Pre-University Insight Day and Work Experience Thread***

This is the official mega-thread for those either in GCSE or A-Level equivalent (i.e., year 9 to 13).

A couple of the firms below offer insight days (particularly relevant to finance / investment banking)

BBs
Goldman Sachs
Morgan Stanley
JPMorgan

EBs:
Rothschild

BSBs and MMs:
HSBC
BNP Paribas

For a comprehensive list of all firms compiled, including firms from all sectors please message me.
Reply 1
Original post by EDUCAREERUK

This is the official mega-thread for those either in GCSE or A-Level equivalent (i.e., year 9 to 13).

A couple of the firms below offer insight days (particularly relevant to finance / investment banking)

BBs
Goldman Sachs
Morgan Stanley
JPMorgan

EBs:
Rothschild

BSBs and MMs:
HSBC
BNP Paribas

For a comprehensive list of all firms compiled, including firms from all sectors please message me.

Where is the BNP Paribas work experience program? They don't seem to have one?. Also, the HSBC one hasn't opened for 2024 yet, can't find any info!
Reply 2
Original post by MarkJewson
Where is the BNP Paribas work experience program? They don't seem to have one?. Also, the HSBC one hasn't opened for 2024 yet, can't find any info!

/hiya! same it says it will open today but I cannot find a link to apply?
Reply 3
Original post by Stayida
/hiya! same it says it will open today but I cannot find a link to apply?

Go to the TSR chat "HSBC work experience 2024" - We're talking about it there. Looks like it will open in late February.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending