The Student Room Group

How do you celebrate Christmas as a uni student?

??

Christmas can be a difficult time for many people. If you need support- you are not alone- please reach out.
The following organisations may be able to help you:
www.samaritans.org
www.papyrus-uk.org
www.mind.org.uk
www.youngminds.org.uk
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by Manchester Met - Student Rep
??

I am not a Uni student so I celebrate it as a working professional Vegetable :bigsmile:

Just to let you know I've moved your thread into the new christmas grotto forum :yy: hope this is ok! :xmasgrin:
4:00, wallow in self-pity; 4:30, stare into the abyss; 5:00, solve world hunger, tell no one; 5:30, jazzercize; 6:30, dinner with me—I can’t cancel that again; 7:00, wrestle with my self-loathing… I’m booked.
Original post by The Grinch
4:00, wallow in self-pity; 4:30, stare into the abyss; 5:00, solve world hunger, tell no one; 5:30, jazzercize; 6:30, dinner with me—I can’t cancel that again; 7:00, wrestle with my self-loathing… I’m booked.

Omggg I also have this as a wallpaper on my phone 🎄🎄🎄
Original post by Manchester Met - Student Rep
??

Celebrate it any way you like! The festive season is here and I am excited to give out gifts worldwide to everyone :santa2:
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by agent_duck343
Omggg I also have this as a wallpaper on my phone 🎄🎄🎄

you must be a Grinch Top Fan :tongue:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
you must be a Grinch Top Fan :tongue:

yep
yep

Maybe you could be one of my unhelpful minions :eyeball:
Do you think you have what it takes to help sabotage Christmas? :beard:

Spoiler

Original post by The Grinch
Maybe you could be one of my unhelpful minions :eyeball:
Do you think you have what it takes to help sabotage Christmas? :beard:

Spoiler

Of course not. I would never sabotage the christmas spirit. I will however be the Cindy Lou in this story and help you to become the best version of yourself
Of course not. I would never sabotage the christmas spirit. I will however be the Cindy Lou in this story and help you to become the best version of yourself

That would be so wonderful :grouphugs: Let's spread the festive cheer on :tsr2:
:merryxmas:

Quick Reply

Latest