The Student Room Group

Help

Please help im 21 and i may have creeped out a girl who i dont even interact with from college. She used to smile a lot now she never does look at me. Is it possible to uncreep out a girl once i introduce myself?
Reply 1
How did you creep her out if you've never interacted? You could speak to her, you've got nothing to lose
Reply 2
Original post by hikahika
How did you creep her out if you've never interacted? You could speak to her, you've got nothing to lose

I have tried following her in class trying to sit next to her and i think she realised. But shes tried the same thing plenty of times as well. Sge is very shy and doesnt speak in class.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
I have tried following her in class trying to sit next to her and i think she realised. But shes tried the same thing plenty of times as well. Sge is very shy and doesnt speak in class.

If she's tried those things as well then it's hypocritical of her to avoid you for doing so. I think you should try and make conversation, it's always the easiest way to deal with situations like this
Reply 4
Original post by hikahika
If she's tried those things as well then it's hypocritical of her to avoid you for doing so. I think you should try and make conversation, it's always the easiest way to deal with situations like this

Even with her friend she speaks so quietly. Doesnt like being the centre of attention so its difficult finding the best time to approach
Reply 5

Yes maybe i did act creepy but i still think any interest can be salvaged. Shes no really making eye contact anymore so im going to have to approsch her even if shes on her phone but obviously alone.
Reply 6
Yes maybe i did act creepy but i still think any interest can be salvaged. Shes no really making eye contact anymore so im going to have to approsch her even if shes on her phone but obviously alone.

How many of these threads have you made? You know nothing about each other, so how is there is 'interest'?

Approaching someone 'even on their phone' is rude, and you'll look odd hanging around waiting for her to finish the call. Just move on.
Reply 7
Original post by Surnia
How many of these threads have you made? You know nothing about each other, so how is there is 'interest'?

Approaching someone 'even on their phone' is rude, and you'll look odd hanging around waiting for her to finish the call. Just move on.

If you like the look of someone you can develop an interest right and you want to get to know them?
Reply 8
If you like the look of someone you can develop an interest right and you want to get to know them?

Works both ways...
Reply 9
Original post by Surnia
Works both ways...

Yes and she did like the look of me i hope. Lets say i did creep her out just slightly can a convo uncreep her out. All i ever hearvis if you creep a girl out ur done?
Original post by Surnia

They obviously fancy each other hence why theres interest regardless of whether or not theyve spoken.
Please help im 21 and i may have creeped out a girl who i dont even interact with from college. She used to smile a lot now she never does look at me. Is it possible to uncreep out a girl once i introduce myself?

Yes most likely if youve never spoken. How do you think you creeped her out?
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous #2
Yes most likely if youve never spoken. How do you think you creeped her out?

Ive been trying to sit next to her or go close to her. Im pretty sure last time she saw me she moved away but i cant be sure if it was because of me. I always struggle to approach girls.
Ive been trying to sit next to her or go close to her. Im pretty sure last time she saw me she moved away but i cant be sure if it was because of me. I always struggle to approach girls.

Yes that can be off putting but just speak to her next time u see her.

Be confident in yourself. If a girl shows interest you have to go in before the moment passes and your full of regrets. The moment has not passed yet for you as youve never spoken.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending