The Student Room Group

University of Liverpool vs University of Manchester physics

I have received offer for both UOM and UOL for the Mphys Physics course. Which is better?
Original post by mattjh-
I have received offer for both UOM and UOL for the Mphys Physics course. Which is better?

Only you can decide that. :smile: Compare modules and optional modules for all years of the courses. Which align more with your interests? Also, are there any placement opportunities? They add a lot to your graduate CV.
Original post by mattjh-

Hi there, I'm glad to see that you are considering studying at the University of Liverpool!

What do you mean by 'best'? There are many different aspects to different Universities and courses. I would advise you to take a look at each Universitis course in detail, what modules do they each cover? Is there flexibility in choosing modules? What are the research strengths of each department? You should also consider where you would like to live and the general facilities at each University as these are really important parts of the overall choice 🙂

I didn't study this course at the University of Liverpool, but let me know if you have any questions and I'll help you out as best as I can 🙂

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
(edited 4 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending