The Student Room Group

Oxbridge

Hi. Im an alevel student hoping to get into oxbridge. I was wondering if anyone on here has gotten into oxbridge and would be willing to share their list of achievements and extracurriculars that helped them get into oxbridge. Thanks
Original post by MQI
Hi. Im an alevel student hoping to get into oxbridge. I was wondering if anyone on here has gotten into oxbridge and would be willing to share their list of achievements and extracurriculars that helped them get into oxbridge. Thanks

Hi, I'm just an applicant, so I'm not who you are looking for. However, I can say that both Oxford and Cambridge have stated that they do not care about extracurriculars. You can still mention them in your personal statement (for example, in relation to the skills you've gained from them), but they won't be used in the decision process. You might mean supercurriculars instead, which are related to the subject you intend to study.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi, I'm just an applicant, so I'm not who you are looking for. However, I can say that both Oxford and Cambridge have stated that they do not care about extracurriculars. You can still mention them in your personal statement (for example, in relation to the skills you've gained from them), but they won't be used in the decision process. You might mean supercurriculars instead, which are related to the subject you intend to study.

Thanks. Yea im thinkin about trying comp sci at uni so i was wondering how many and what tyoe of projects ir supercurriculars people have done in that field to get in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending