The Student Room Group

Moroccan degree

Is it possible to covert 2 years of a degree undertaken in Morocco and finish it in the UK? Thanks
Hi, I've moved your thread to the Applications and UCAS forum. The Ask Student Finance England forum is just for questions specifically about applying for funding from Student Finance England.

In general most unis in the UK don't operate credit transfer schemes. The Open Uni does however, and some unis may consider you for applying for second year entry if the first year(s) of the degree correspond to the first year of their degree - you would need to contact them directly to see if they would consider such an application.

Also for some subjects there are "top-up degrees" where you can apply to do the final year of the degree there. These may or may not accept your prior study for entry though. They're really designed for people who studied certain kinds of courses in the UK which are designed to continue on to these courses.
Original post by Kimvo111
Is it possible to covert 2 years of a degree undertaken in Morocco and finish it in the UK? Thanks

As above, probably not. I'd also like to add if you studied in a developing country, it's relatively common for a requirement to actually have done a year or two of university in your home country in order to be considered for year 1 entry. It varies from degree to degree and university to university so I'd advise you to check the international entry requirements for wherever it is you want to apply to and send an email to the admissions department of a couple of universities to see what are your options.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending