The Student Room Group

Upcoming questions.

Questions not yet asked on TSR but surely will be soon...

Meant for fun 😊

1. If I get A*A*A*A* in my A-levels and publish a proof of Reimann's Hypothesis over the Summer break, what are my chances of getting into Aston?

2. My boyfriend feels uncomfortable with me sleeping with 3 other men every week. Is he being controlling?

3. I'm 19 and my girlfriend is 19 and a month, and I'm worried about the age difference.

4. I've been at Oxford Uni for 3 weeks. See my blog for how to excel at Oxbridge.

5. I hate maths and not really into science, but I want to do a physics degree. What are my chances?

6. I'm 8 years old and still a virgin. Is my life doomed?

Feel free to add your own.

Scroll to see replies

Is anyone free on 24th May?
Need someone good at biology to sit my exam for me
Been robbing Harvey Nichols and half the high street banks topless while wearing a bright green cape with orange legging since 2019, will they recognise me when I come back?
Reply 4
"I've been living with this woman for 20 years and we have sex at least 3 times a week, how do I tell if she has feelings for me?"
I see question 5 on like, a weekly basis...
Original post by artful_lounger
I see question 5 on like, a weekly basis...

I've seen a personal statement with the same premise :shot:
Original post by 04MR17
I've seen a personal statement with the same premise :shot:

Now THAT is next level :eek:

It is eternally baffling to me though.

I suspect there's a strong overlap between that group and the "I'm study CS but I can't find any threads where I can dump my academic insecurities on a humanities or social sciences student" types as well :tongue:
Reply 8
"I NEED to get into Cambridge. I'm predicted DEE in my A-levels though. BUT I am a member of my college's 5-a-side football team AND I completed the Duke of Edinburgh's award bronze when I was 12.
Will they take that into account?"
Reply 9
"I'm secretly married and have 10 kids. Should I tell my boyfriend or keep it from him so as not to hurt him?".
I know that Cambridge has rejected me twice, and I've emailed them so many times that they're now taking court action against me for harassment, but do you think they'd reconsider if I asked them nicely and explained that I didn't have a GCSE science teacher for one month during the pandemic?
I'm applying for university accommodation in Birmingham, do you think I'll be able to get a room with a sea view?
don't forget the "hey who wants to be best friends" posts
those just baffle me
like have these people never heard of creepy strangers online or anything about internet safety?
oh here's one that just delighted me:
"what are my odds of getting into university when I submit the application at the very last minute and i know the university website will probably crash?"
Reply 14
I'm 15 and don't have any work experience as a fast jet pilot in the RAF. Could I still apply to be a fast jet pilot in the RAF?

A girl walked past my niece's boyfriend's sister's second cousin's former babysitter's house. Does she like me?
I'm applying for nursing. Will I have to touch people or do injections because I don't think I could do that?
I want to do a vet med course but I’m allergic to dogs/I’m scared of dogs. Do you still think that I can do the course?
“I don’t like Maths, are there any CS/Tech courses that don’t involve doing any Maths?”

“Any RG CS courses that aren’t maths heavy?”
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 18
"I dont have the GCSE grades specified on the course page. Obviously they add those as either a joke, or they apply to everyone ese apart from little me. So I've applied, and I'll whine like crazy when I get rejected."
“It’s November and I’ve submitted my UCAS application in October, FOR GOD’S SAKE!, why hasn’t the university replied yet?, why haven’t I received an offer/rejection?”
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest