The Student Room Group

BRIGHTON Student accommodation studio flat @ alumno falmer, BN1 9SD

I have my studio room booked for the next upcoming academic year (16th Sept 2023 TO 7th Sept 2024), however I am having to move due to my placement next year.

This place is PERFECT for students studying at Brighton OR Sussex uni. Located right next to Falmer train station + bus stops.

I need to find a student to take over my contract for the upcoming year.

This is a studio room, located on 3rd floor (top) - accessible via Stairs / Lift. All amenities available, including secure parking.
If you are interested, please visit ‘wearehomesforstudents. com’ website. Room pictures are available on the website.
Alumno Falmer - Classic Studio Room I booked the upcoming year early therefore, I have a DISCOUNTED price for this room @ £310 per week.

If you are interested, please register via homesforstudents website (mentioned above). You must state in comments when registering, that you will be taking over my contract / room for the upcoming year (quote name ‘Tiger’).

If you have any questions, regarding how to register/take over my contract, please contact the management staff @ Alumno Falmer. Equally, please feel free to drop me a message with any questions. I am happy to pass on your details to the management staff @ Alumno Falmer.

See spare-room ad for pictures (Ad ref #16755571)
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending