The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston Uni UG Clearing Open Day

Are you interested in Kingston University? Having second thoughts on what you would like to study? :redface:
If you are interested in finding out more about our UG courses on clearing or simply interested to experience the campus and workshop facilities at Kingston, why not come down for our upcoming open day happening on the 18th of August! If you are not sure what to expect, here are some quick tips on how to prepare:

Ask Questions!
If you want to get the most out of your Open Day experience, I recommend preparing a list of questions you have about the programme, university facilities or even student life. Aside from attending subject talks and speaking to the academic staff, there will also be student ambassadors around who you can talk to! Be it about accommodation, facilities, social life or student finance, I can’t stress enough how important it is to ask questions as you never know what else you will find out! :wink:

Compare the Costs and Benefits
Another way to organise your thoughts is to do a comparison chart on the different courses and universities that you are eyeing. Attending an open day can be quite overwhelming, especially when you are alone and in an unfamiliar environment. Having a comparison chart or list of things you are looking out for can help to keep you more focused and task oriented. :h:

Come Prepared
Please remember to prepare any personal documentation such as your exam results, personal identification or UCAS ID that you may need in securing an offer. If you are interested in our courses on Clearing and would like to find out more, you can click on the link below for more detailed information!
https://www.kingston.ac.uk/undergraduate/courses/clearing/

If you have yet to register, click on the link below to register and more details on our upcoming open days!
https://www.kingston.ac.uk/open-days/undergraduate/book-to-attend-18-august-2023/

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have below and I will try my best to answer them! :colondollar:

Zhi En (Kingston Rep.)
Thanks for sharing!

Best of luck with it - hope all goes well :smile:
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending