The Student Room Group

Conditional offers

Hi I was wondering how sixth for opperate , for some background info I want to do maths,fm,economics,computer science
Most sixth form have an entry requirement for computer science and further maths a 8 in gcse subject but if I want to apply and my predicted are all 7s would I still get an offer??
Original post by Rp1/
Hi I was wondering how sixth for opperate , for some background info I want to do maths,fm,economics,computer science
Most sixth form have an entry requirement for computer science and further maths a 8 in gcse subject but if I want to apply and my predicted are all 7s would I still get an offer??

sorry conditional offers for uni or sixth form?
Reply 2
It’s worth having a conversation with whoever helps you with applications at your current school. Explain to them that to study fm and cs you need an 8, how your passionate for it etc. Your teacher may be kind enough to raise your predicted!
Reply 3
Original post by emm4nuella
sorry conditional offers for uni or sixth form?

Sixth forms
Reply 4
Original post by nafisa1
It’s worth having a conversation with whoever helps you with applications at your current school. Explain to them that to study fm and cs you need an 8, how your passionate for it etc. Your teacher may be kind enough to raise your predicted!

Alright will definitely try thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending