The Student Room Group

I got an conditional offer from university of Derby

I apply for a adult nursing foundation year and I got an conditional offer today can someone tell what the conditions may be for the offer for this course please? Thank you.
Original post by Mariame18
I apply for a adult nursing foundation year and I got an conditional offer today can someone tell what the conditions may be for the offer for this course please? Thank you.

A conditional offer means that you need to do "something" to be able to take up your place, the offer letter or university application portal should clearly explain what this requires. It is likely to be something like passing specific academic exams and / or an English language qualification.
Original post by Mariame18

Hello Marianme18, if you have been given a conditional offer, it means you have to meet certain requirements for the course you have applied for. Usually, these are given when you are awaiting on your results, the University is waiting on evidence of your qualifications, references or personal statement, or something else enterally such as a DBS check. The conditions will be set out in your offer. If you are unsure what these may be, you can call our team on 01332 59 1167. ^Conor

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending