The Student Room Group

The offers I have recieved

I received all my offers and replied to them.
All at the same university which is London Metropolitan University.

Fashion - Conditional offer
Law - Conditional offer
Business and Finance - Conditional offer
Education - Conditional offer
Health and Social - Conditional offer

I chose Education and as my insurance subject Law.
Reply 1
What is an insurance offer?
Reply 2
I have received all my offers.

Health and social - Conditional offer
Banking and finance - Conditional offer
Fashion - Conditional offer
Education - Conditional offer
Law - Conditional offer.

I chose Education as my firm degree subject with Law as an insurance offer
Reply 3
The conditions with the offer is BTEC diploma in interactive media for health and social, banking and finance, fashion, and law
Reply 4
Education condition was 32 UCAS tariff points
Reply 5
Not happy, was expecting unconditional offer as I lost my certificates.
Once you have received decisions for all your choices, you do some calm thinking and then your add your 'replies' on UCAS:

Firm acceptance: This is your first choice. The Uni offer you want to accept above all others. If you meet the terms of that offer on Results Day, then that place at that university is all yours. This is called 'CF' on UCAS - Conditional Firm,

Insurance acceptance: Your backup choice. This is usually an offer that has lower entry requirements than your Firm choice. This only comes into play if your Firm choice rejects you on Results Day. This is called 'CI' on UCAS - Conditional Insurance.

Read - all of it - Replying to offers your questions answered | Undergraduate | UCAS
Reply 7
Original post by McGinger
Once you have received decisions for all your choices, you do some calm thinking and then your add your 'replies' on UCAS:

Firm acceptance: This is your first choice. The Uni offer you want to accept above all others. If you meet the terms of that offer on Results Day, then that place at that university is all yours. This is called 'CF' on UCAS - Conditional Firm,

Insurance acceptance: Your backup choice. This is usually an offer that has lower entry requirements than your Firm choice. This only comes into play if your Firm choice rejects you on Results Day. This is called 'CI' on UCAS - Conditional Insurance.

Read - all of it - Replying to offers your questions answered | Undergraduate | UCAS

Hi, what happens to the remaining 3 offers? Have I permanently declined them? What if after results day I decide I would like to attend one of the universities that provided me with an offer but I did not Firm or Insure
Original post by zizi_8
Hi, what happens to the remaining 3 offers? Have I permanently declined them? What if after results day I decide I would like to attend one of the universities that provided me with an offer but I did not Firm or Insure

Your other offers disappear - and you can't get them back.

Choose carefully, and don't rush the decision.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending