The Student Room Group

Maybe it's just my screen

This isn't that important bc it doesnt actually affect me, it just annoys me but is anyone's layout of student room slightly different sometimes. Sometimes i click on random discussions and the bar with other discussions will be in bold test and there are just more amount of pop ups and ads. It looks slightly older is that makes sense. But when i click on another discussion, It would be back normal. Sometime it bugs me from how different they can be but my computer is quite old so its probably only on my side but i was wondering if this wasnt the case.
Original post by TomokoRainMaker
This isn't that important bc it doesnt actually affect me, it just annoys me but is anyone's layout of student room slightly different sometimes. Sometimes i click on random discussions and the bar with other discussions will be in bold test and there are just more amount of pop ups and ads. It looks slightly older is that makes sense. But when i click on another discussion, It would be back normal. Sometime it bugs me from how different they can be but my computer is quite old so its probably only on my side but i was wondering if this wasnt the case.

There's been a recent change to the forum layout, but this has not been applied to the forum homepage. So you may notice a difference in layout/format when viewing a thread as compared to landing on the forum homepage.

If what you're experiencing is different, it may be worth reporting here:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7411831

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending