The Student Room Group

headaches

I finished my alevels on the 9th and for the past few days (can’t remember when it stated) i’ve been waking up with very minor headaches. it’s weird to describe, i don’t even know if it’s necessarily pain but it just feels kind of foggy… idk lol. i’m wondering if it could be like post exam burnout or a range of factors like the heat atm and uni stress etc. i just hope it’s nothing really bad and wondered if anyone else was experiencing the same thing
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I finished my alevels on the 9th and for the past few days (can’t remember when it stated) i’ve been waking up with very minor headaches. it’s weird to describe, i don’t even know if it’s necessarily pain but it just feels kind of foggy… idk lol. i’m wondering if it could be like post exam burnout or a range of factors like the heat atm and uni stress etc. i just hope it’s nothing really bad and wondered if anyone else was experiencing the same thing

It could be something vaguely innocuous like being indoors, and under artificial lights, it might help if you maybe spend more time outdoors for awhile.
I find I experience similar after stressful or busy periods mostly as I usually haven't been looking after myself the best and have been stuck sitting in the same position staring at screens for hours on end. Make sure you're staying hydrated and well fed, moving around, staying cool, and getting fresh air.

Quick Reply

Latest