The Student Room Group

Looking for someone to take my room in zone 1/SW8 London this summer

It's at Urbanest Vauxhall which is now a KCL Postgrad dorm and a KCL Postgrad would be preferred as it would be easier to change the lease that way.

The dorm has 24/7 reception support, a shared kitchen that is fully equipped with everything you need to cook and dine, and in building laundry. The room is part of KCL GradPlus and comes with access to Gyms at King’s Campuses if you are a King's Student.

The location of the dorm is ideal, with both the Vauxhall Victoria Line/Overground/Bus station and Northern Line Nine Elms Station and massive Sainsburys less than a 5-minute walk away.

The ideal person is a KCL postgraduate to make transferring the lease easier but feel free to reach out if you are a student elsewhere as it's an Urbanest Dorm. The rent with Bills is 320 PPW with wifi and all other utilities included.
Reply 1
Original post by zsedcvfe
It's at Urbanest Vauxhall which is now a KCL Postgrad dorm and a KCL Postgrad would be preferred as it would be easier to change the lease that way.

The dorm has 24/7 reception support, a shared kitchen that is fully equipped with everything you need to cook and dine, and in building laundry. The room is part of KCL GradPlus and comes with access to Gyms at King’s Campuses if you are a King's Student.

The location of the dorm is ideal, with both the Vauxhall Victoria Line/Overground/Bus station and Northern Line Nine Elms Station and massive Sainsburys less than a 5-minute walk away.

The ideal person is a KCL postgraduate to make transferring the lease easier but feel free to reach out if you are a student elsewhere as it's an Urbanest Dorm. The rent with Bills is 320 PPW with wifi and all other utilities included.

Hey. I am interested. Can you please share more details on what kind of room it is?
Reply 2
Original post by Salonip
Hey. I am interested. Can you please share more details on what kind of room it is?

Ensuite room. It is a little small but the building is like 2 years old so its all very nice. There are 10 people who live on the same floor and share a big kitchen and a small kitchen and the bathroom and room itself are private, just for you.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 3
Ensuite room. It is a little small but the building is like 2 years old so its all very nice. There are 10 people who live on the same floor and share a big kitchen and a small kitchen and the bathroom and room itself are private, just for you.

Oh okay thanks! Also can you share when is your lease getting over? I need the room from September 2023
Reply 4
The lease ends september 9th. (Original post by Salonip)Oh okay thanks! Also can you share when is your lease getting over? I need the room from September 2023
Reply 5

Is this available for Sept 23?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending