The Student Room Group

KCL Accommodation Contract Takeover 23/24

I'm looking to take over a contract for an accommodation near KCL Strand Campus. Preferably an ensuite room 40 week contract. Feel free to message me.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Reggie_Gonzales
I'm looking to take over a contract for an accommodation near KCL Strand Campus. Preferably an ensuite room 40 week contract. Feel free to message me.

Have KCL Angel Lane 48 week let you could take over straight away. UG only, with £1500 help towards moving costs
Reply 2
I have a room in UoL International Hall and I'm looking for a person who wants to take over my room!!

Hi, I am looking for a replacement tenant for an ensuite room in Urbanest Tower Bridge, 12 minutes bus from KCL strand. Please whatsapp me at +44 7766255648 for more details!

Hello! I am offering an studio in Bonham Carter & Warwickshire House. 294p/w. I will swap for a en-suite or with someone who wants to take over the room. Please feel free to text me: +447502069930
hi im interested in this pls dm me
Original post by Och111
Have KCL Angel Lane 48 week let you could take over straight away. UG only, with £1500 help towards moving costs

Hi. I have a room in Moonraker Point! It's very close! I can let you take over my contract next week!
Original post by taytaytaytay
hi im interested in this pls dm me

Hi. I have a room in Moonraker Point! It's very close! I can let you take over my contract next week!
Original post by ih3155
I have a room in UoL International Hall and I'm looking for a person who wants to take over my room!!

How much is it?
Original post by Alejandro Lorca
How much is it?

Would you be interested in Moonraker Point?
Original post by zeyynepozlu
Would you be interested in Moonraker Point?

How much it is?
It’s £347 per week en-suite! I believe it has the largest room space compared to other accoms!!
How much it is?

It’s £347 per week en-suite! I believe it has the largest room space compared to other accoms!!
Original post by zeyynepozlu
How much it is?

Would you like it?
I am currently looking for an undergrad student to take over my room at Wolfson House, located right next to Guys Campus and London Bridge Station. It's on the 12th floor, with a great view of the London skyline, and there are 13 other friendly people in the flat. There are 3 toilets and 3 showers shared between everyone. You can move in immediately. It's Non-Kaas and £169 week. The move out date is 22/06/2024.
i have a room available in stratford westfield unite students for kcl students. it is 255 per week, ensuite and self catered. if intterested please reply to my message.

Hey! Have you found a place? I am looking to transfer my contract for studio at Atlas, Vauxhall. Let me know if you are interested! (You have to be Post-grad).
Wolfson House room available for KCL undergraduates for £169 per week!
Reply 18

Hi if you are still interested to take over a contract I can give you my ensuite room at Moonraker Point.
Hello, I am looking for someone to takeover my small studio at Atlas accommodation. Very convenient to go to Strand and Waterloo campuses
If you’re interested msg me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending