The Student Room Group

London Student halls tenancy takeover

Hi, I have a bronze room at the IQ Arcade for £244 a week, and I am urgently looking for someone to take over my tenancy agreement. It is a bronze room. If anyone is looking for student hall accommodation please contact me ASAP, as I am looking for someone to take it over by the end of this week, as that is when the contract officially starts.
I may be interested in this room, are you still offering?
Reply 2
Hi,
I have a bronze single room at IQ Arcade, it's a 51 week contract priced at £230pw but I'm happy to take lower offers and make up the price difference. Let me know if you're interested in taking over!
Original post by Jasmine_27
Hi,
I have a bronze single room at IQ Arcade, it's a 51 week contract priced at £230pw but I'm happy to take lower offers and make up the price difference. Let me know if you're interested in taking over!

Hey is this still available?
Reply 4
Original post by Jasmine_27
Hi,

hi is this available and is it an ensuite
hey if this is still available pls message me your number and we can talk?
Original post by zay_7123
Hi, I have a bronze room at the IQ Arcade for £244 a week, and I am urgently looking for someone to take over my tenancy agreement. It is a bronze room. If anyone is looking for student hall accommodation please contact me ASAP, as I am looking for someone to take it over by the end of this week, as that is when the contract officially starts.
Reply 6
i have a room available in stratford westfield unite students for kcl students. it is 255 per week, ensuite and self catered. if intterested please reply to my message.

Original post by zay_7123
Reply 7
Original post by Daisyjaria
i have a room available in stratford westfield unite students for kcl students. it is 255 per week, ensuite and self catered. if intterested please reply to my message.

how many week contract
Reply 8
Original post by ag3004
how many week contract

51 weeks
I am currently looking for a KCL undergrad student to take over my room at Wolfson House, located right next to Guys Campus and London Bridge Station. It's on the 12th floor, with a great view of the London skyline, and there are 13 other friendly people in the flat. There are 3 toilets and 3 showers shared between everyone. You can move in immediately. It's Non-Kaas and £169 week. The move out date is 22/06/2024.
Original post by TheSuckUpStudent
I am currently looking for a KCL undergrad student to take over my room at Wolfson House, located right next to Guys Campus and London Bridge Station. It's on the 12th floor, with a great view of the London skyline, and there are 13 other friendly people in the flat. There are 3 toilets and 3 showers shared between everyone. You can move in immediately. It's Non-Kaas and £169 week. The move out date is 22/06/2024.

I have a room available in Stratford Westfield unite students Angel Lane for kcl students. It is 255 per week, ensuite and self-catered. if interested please reply to this message. do not privately message me!!
Hi
I'm looking for someone to takeover my single room with shared Bathroom at International Hall near bloomsbury and russel square. It's catered, £38.09 daily rate for 40 weeks.
Please message me if you're interested.
Reply 12
Hi, I have a en-suite room, shared kitchen, available walking distance to Archway station (Zone 2) and many local amenities. It's in a postgrad student house but available for any students to enquire. The current tenancy is until 30th September but you would be signing a new contract so this could change. The rent is £975PCM (£225PW) all bills included. Rent is due 1st of every month. 12 months contract with 6 months break clause. Available as early as 28th October.
Original post by Aspen kyota
Hi
I'm looking for someone to takeover my single room with shared Bathroom at International Hall near bloomsbury and russel square. It's catered, £38.09 daily rate for 40 weeks.
Please message me if you're interested.

Hi is this still available
Reply 14
Original post by ys09
Hi, I have a en-suite room, shared kitchen, available walking distance to Archway station (Zone 2) and many local amenities. It's in a postgrad student house but available for any students to enquire. The current tenancy is until 30th September but you would be signing a new contract so this could change. The rent is £975PCM (£225PW) all bills included. Rent is due 1st of every month. 12 months contract with 6 months break clause. Available as early as 28th October.

Original post by 3nailaaa

I have a room available in Stratford Westfield unite students Angel Lane for kcl students. It is 255 per week, ensuite and self-catered. if interested please message me!!
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 16
Original post by 3nailaaa

Yes, still available. Sent a PM

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending