The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

NTU Veterinary Nursing 2024 Applicants

Hello!

I am currently a first year, studying veterinary nursing, at Nottingham Trent University.

I know all of you applying to study vet nursing at NTU, must be quite nervous or have burning questions you want to ask. I know I was when I applied last year!

If you don’t want to reply on here, private message me! :smile:
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 1
What was the interview process like and is it very difficult to get through? I have good grades and more than enough UCAS points and 90 hours work experience but I’m worried I still won’t get through
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by darciehxx
What was the interview process like and is it very difficult to get through? I have good grades and more than enough UCAS points and 90 hours work experience but I’m worried I still won’t get through

Hi, it seems like you’ve already got it in the bag if you have enough UCAS points and work experience hours, so you have nothing to worry about. It’s just a matter of making sure your personal statement is really good and stands out!

When I applied to NTU, they asked me to complete a test. Before the test, they told me what areas to study as it was going to be on the test. I passed the test and was then offered an interview. I did the interview online via teams I think, and then I was given an offer the next day.

I’m not sure if they are still doing it this way for applicants this year, but that’s how it was for me.
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Minta Vic
Hi, it seems like you’ve already got it in the bag if you have enough UCAS points and work experience hours, so you have nothing to worry about. It’s just a matter of making sure your personal statement is really good and stands out!

When I applied to NTU, they asked me to complete a test. Before the test, they told me what areas to study as it was going to be on the test. I passed the test and was then offered an interview. I did the interview online via teams I think, and then I was given an offer the next day.

I’m not sure if they are still doing it this way for applicants this year, but that’s how it was for me.

Thank you! I’ve sent off my application a couple weeks ago and last week they emailed asking me to fill in the work experience form. That gives me relief that they tell you what will be on the test beforehand. Thank you very much
Reply 4
Original post by darciehxx
Thank you! I’ve sent off my application a couple weeks ago and last week they emailed asking me to fill in the work experience form. That gives me relief that they tell you what will be on the test beforehand. Thank you very much

You’re welcome! I wish you the best of luck with your application. NTU is a great university for veterinary nursing, you will love it here :smile:

Another tip, if you do get an offer and want to study here, make sure you apply for accommodation as soon as possible because it gets taken up very very quickly.

If you have anymore feel free to come back on here and ask!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending