The Student Room Group

University of Liverpool veterinary work experience form.

I am currently applying to veterinary medicine for 2024 entry and completed my evidence work experience forms.
For Liverpool it asks for at least 1 reference for your work experience. I was only able to secure 1 reference, which was from the veterinary practice I shadowed vets and veterinary nurses at. I explained in the additional information I had carried out other work experience but was unable to gain a reference for them.
Will this still be OK or will it result in me being rejected?
Thanks
Reply 1
If you’ve got a reference that fulfills their minimum work experience requirements then you should be fine
Original post by mconvery73
I am currently applying to veterinary medicine for 2024 entry and completed my evidence work experience forms.
For Liverpool it asks for at least 1 reference for your work experience. I was only able to secure 1 reference, which was from the veterinary practice I shadowed vets and veterinary nurses at. I explained in the additional information I had carried out other work experience but was unable to gain a reference for them.
Will this still be OK or will it result in me being rejected?
Thanks

Why were you unable to get a reference from them? They didn’t want to give you one? Either way I hope you get in x
Reply 3
Original post by Koalasandme
Why were you unable to get a reference from them? They didn’t want to give you one? Either way I hope you get in x

I only saw this now haha. But I didn't fully understand that I needed a reference for every piece of work experience I completed and I didn't have enough time to get the references as the form was due in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending