The Student Room Group

Do celebrities like Daniel Radcliffe, Brad Pitt worry?

I worry about getting sacked, not being about to pay the bills. But would celebrities who have a lot of money have anything to worry about.
Reply 1
they probably worry about other stuff. like public perception. but probably not money. maybe they worry about money differently to how we worry about it. like we worry about not having enough , but they'd worry about people using them for their money, or maybe they're not using their money correctly
Yes, they probably do.

Fame, good health and money do not last forever.
Neither do happy close relationships.

For every celebrity that manages to save up enough over their years of fame to support themselves and their family comfortably in old age, there's several who don't.
Ending up bankrupt, addicted to booze/gambling/drugs, homeless, struggling to pay medical or legal bills, asset stripped in a divorce.
Reply 3
Original post by Peter100121
I worry about getting sacked, not being about to pay the bills. But would celebrities who have a lot of money have anything to worry about.

i don't have to worry about money either anddd im in a state of constant anxiety unless im on xanax so yeah pretty ******* sure they do
Reply 4
Original post by Peter100121

They also worry about money, but on a larger scale. They also worry about maintain their lifestyle so they need to keep on working. So be happy where you are.

Quick Reply

Latest