The Student Room Group

Paying For Coursework

So basically I paid to get my work done because i was stuck and wanted something to compare my work with. However i didn’t submit the one i bought, i submitted my own, The people i paid to do my coursework didn’t have a clue about the subject. The coursework they sent me and my own coursework are very different, theirs had nothing to do with the course work. I asked for a refund and they were ranting about how they’ll contact my university. will i still get in trouble?
Depends how daft you were about obscuring your actual identity.

You still committed collusion so you’re pretty much stuffed if they do.
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
Depends how daft you were about obscuring your actual identity.

You still committed collusion so you’re pretty much stuffed if they do.

I think they are scammers though because my original coursework was 20 pages of work and additional coding. But they only sent me one page of work. And also most of my work was done before paying them. They seem sketchy they operate on what’sapp
Original post by Anonymous
I think they are scammers though because my original coursework was 20 pages of work and additional coding. But they only sent me one page of work. And also most of my work was done before paying them. They seem sketchy they operate on what’sapp

Yes, they were plainly scammers.

But that won’t make a lick of difference if they contact your uni though.
Original post by Anonymous #1
So basically I paid to get my work done because i was stuck and wanted something to compare my work with. However i didn’t submit the one i bought, i submitted my own, The people i paid to do my coursework didn’t have a clue about the subject. The coursework they sent me and my own coursework are very different, theirs had nothing to do with the course work. I asked for a refund and they were ranting about how they’ll contact my university. will i still get in trouble?

If you are sure you didn't submit anything they had written for you then surely you can just deny ever contacting them? What they're doing is illegal in the UK so I doubt they'll want to push it so far as revealing any of their own identities, and if you just keep on denying any involvement then yh it's not entirely true but it'll be your word against theirs in the end? (but probably best to cut your losses and not pursue the refund, and learn from the experience)
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 5
Stop cheating.
Reply 6
Don't bother with the refund.
They won't contact your university.
Just learn from it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending