The Student Room Group

OCR Computer Science A Level Grades

Did anyone else get a suprisingly Low grade? I got an A nearly A* on my coursework and was getting A's and B's on my mocks yet got a C overall????
Reply 1
Yes, me and quite a few in my class also got a surprising C. Grade boundaries were super high.
Reply 2
I got A* in mocks and A coursework... but I got a C. ***** not fair
Reply 3
Original post by swnap
I got A* in mocks and A coursework... but I got a C. ***** not fair

im requesting my paper back to see what i did wrong. I genuienly dont kniw whats happened
Reply 4
Original post by Luni92
im requesting my paper back to see what i did wrong. I genuienly dont kniw whats happened

I dont think you did anything wrong. Most people found the papers easy so the grade boundaries must be astronomical
Reply 5
Ya, really ****ed with myself for not getting an A* but at the end of the day ik I should have worked harder.
Reply 6
Original post by swnap
I dont think you did anything wrong. Most people found the papers easy so the grade boundaries must be astronomical

That is fair enough, just wanna see what parts i did mess up on though cos i found most of the 2 papers relatively easy
Reply 7
How much is it to get a copy? Ive asked my paper 2 to be remarked because Im one mark off a B. I chose paper 2 as the longer mark questions are subjective to the examiner
Original post by Luni92
That is fair enough, just wanna see what parts i did mess up on though cos i found most of the 2 papers relatively easy
Reply 8
Original post by Luni92
Did anyone else get a suprisingly Low grade? I got an A nearly A* on my coursework and was getting A's and B's on my mocks yet got a C overall????

Better than a U Lol.
Reply 9
Original post by swnap
How much is it to get a copy? Ive asked my paper 2 to be remarked because Im one mark off a B. I chose paper 2 as the longer mark questions are subjective to the examiner

its free to get a copy, you only pay for it to be remarked and you get a refund if they find marking errors
Reply 10
Original post by derin005
Better than a U Lol.

my condolences. probably wouldve got like a D it they didnt massively increase grade boundaries
Reply 11
Original post by Luni92
my condolences. probably wouldve got like a D it they didnt massively increase grade boundaries

Thank you so much. My teacher wasn't much of a help either, he was quite lazy and didn't like me because I wasn't doing as well as everyone else.
Reply 12
Original post by derin005
Thank you so much. My teacher wasn't much of a help either, he was quite lazy and didn't like me because I wasn't doing as well as everyone else.

Did he mark you good on the coursework?
Original post by swnap

how do you know your marks without the copy?
Reply 14
Original post by CEldergill

My teacher told me
Reply 15
Original post by CEldergill

should say on your school portal or results paper

Quick Reply

Latest