The Student Room Group

Skipping igsce to a level

Hello there first of all i am at boarding school and i wanted to know is there any way possible to skip igsce to a level with exams and for these exam how can i prepare myself what kind of books do i need to that for some of subjects
I will be happy if someone helps thanks a lot 🙏🙏
Original post by pttt
Hello there first of all i am at boarding school and i wanted to know is there any way possible to skip igsce to a level with exams and for these exam how can i prepare myself what kind of books do i need to that for some of subjects
I will be happy if someone helps thanks a lot 🙏🙏

Why do you want to skip iGCSE? It would most likely act as a foundation for your A-level subjects so it would probably be in your best interests to study iGCSEs
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
Why do you want to skip iGCSE? It would most likely act as a foundation for your A-level subjects so it would probably be in your best interests to study iGCSEs

because i want to skip it i think its waste of time specially in physics and math and biology
if know pls say thanks a lot 🙏🙏
Original post by pttt
because i want to skip it i think its waste of time specially in physics and math and biology
if know pls say thanks a lot 🙏🙏

Why do you think it is a waste of time?
Reply 4
Why do you think it is a waste of time?

waste of money it’s because of money 🥲
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 5
Original post by pttt

do you know anything that helps me ? 🙏🙏
Reply 6
??
Original post by pttt

A-level is a lot harder than at GCSE, it acts as a stepping stone. It would be a waste of money to enter A-levels knowing you may not be able to get the grades you are capable of.
Reply 8
A-level is a lot harder than at GCSE, it acts as a stepping stone. It would be a waste of money to enter A-levels knowing you may not be able to get the grades you are capable of.

i know because i’m international student i learned most of them in my country and its easy because of that im saying if you know how can i skip to a level
Original post by pttt
i know because i’m international student i learned most of them in my country and its easy because of that im saying if you know how can i skip to a level

I don't know how to skip to A-level, certainly in the UK you need GCSEs to do A-levels though
Reply 10
I don't know how to skip to A-level, certainly in the UK you need GCSEs to do A-levels though

is there any exam ?
Original post by pttt
is there any exam ?

What do you mean?
Reply 12
What do you mean?

to skip

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending