The Student Room Group

Have all forums work when typing the f: command

Problem Summary
Have all forums work when typing the f: command

Problem Details
Simple request, have all forums work when typing the f: command and also bring this back to react.

Some forums such as Ask The Community Staff do not appear when it type in the command so I’m having to do Ask the Community Staff Resolved then use BBcode editor to change the forum number to 1215

Trying to use the command for the philosophy forum (or any forum starting with the letter P) is a pain as it keeps giving you the :P emoji so again I’m having to remember the forum number of philosophy (65) and physics (131) and psychology or just any other forum starting with the letter P

Device
Mobile

Browser
Brave

Link

Additional Information
Update it looks like you can do P forums but the P must be capitalised when typing, the other and what is the main problem still exists though.
Thanks for the suggestion @Talkative Toad. This has been noted and I'll post any updates in here 🙂
Original post by dinosaurchef
Thanks for the suggestion @Talkative Toad. This has been noted and I'll post any updates in here 🙂

Thanks
Is there a plan to have this implemented (especially on react)?

A yes or no.
Original post by Talkative Toad
Is there a plan to have this implemented (especially on react)?

A yes or no.

Hey - where we can give a definitive answer, we'll always try to give a yes or no :yep:

Unfortunately it's not always possible to do so as the priority of issues can change over time, and sometimes we can't say for certain if a particular feature will/will not be worked on.

As far as I know this isn't on our immediate roadmap, but as soon as we have an update on this one of us will pop a message in the thread :smile:
Original post by RainbowLapras
Hey - where we can give a definitive answer, we'll always try to give a yes or no :yep:

Unfortunately it's not always possible to do so as the priority of issues can change over time, and sometimes we can't say for certain if a particular feature will/will not be worked on.

As far as I know this isn't on our immediate roadmap, but as soon as we have an update on this one of us will pop a message in the thread :smile:

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending