The Student Room Group

Interview advice

I got an interview at uni of Surrey for child nursing.
How I should I prepare and what’s some advice
Read NMC guidance for students or recently graduated nurses.

Read about the C's in healthcare.

Have a reasonable knowledge as to the layout of the NHS and where nurses fit in and what nursing roles there are.
Reply 2
Original post by ErasistratusV
Read NMC guidance for students or recently graduated nurses.

Read about the C's in healthcare.

Have a reasonable knowledge as to the layout of the NHS and where nurses fit in and what nursing roles there are.

Okay thank you
Reply 3
Original post by Ha-

Don't overthink it. It is based on your personal statement too. The fact that the country is short on nurses means anyone who expresses any interest or knowledge about the profession will receive an offer. At the end of the day you are studying nursing in England, so you are paying for it. You being nervous is a good thing as it means you will do well in the interview. You will receive an offer so don't stress too much.
Reply 4
Original post by emilyja.xo
Original post by Ha-

Don't overthink it. It is based on your personal statement too. The fact that the country is short on nurses means anyone who expresses any interest or knowledge about the profession will receive an offer. At the end of the day you are studying nursing in England, so you are paying for it. You being nervous is a good thing as it means you will do well in the interview. You will receive an offer so don't stress too much.

Thank you
I’m going to go in a be myself 😌
Hey,

Check out this post for generic interview advice, specific healthcare interview advice and managing interview anxiety https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7418316

I hope this helps and good luck! :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by CCCU Health Rep
Hey,

Check out this post for generic interview advice, specific healthcare interview advice and managing interview anxiety https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7418316

I hope this helps and good luck! :smile:

Thank you so muchhh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending