The Student Room Group

Interview for Nutrition

I have an interview at Nottingham university for Nutrition and Dietetics. Can someone please give me preparation advice?
Original post by student104122
I have an interview at Nottingham university for Nutrition and Dietetics. Can someone please give me preparation advice?

Be prepared to talk through your personal statement? Why N&D? Why Nottingham? What did you learn from shadowing? Learn the NHS values and 6 Cs of care.
Reply 2

Hi! May I know when did you submit your ucas? because i've sent it early nov and still haven't heard back from them...
Reply 3
Original post by ediechengg
Hi! May I know when did you submit your ucas? because i've sent it early nov and still haven't heard back from them...

Hi! I summited it on the 1st of November and then on the 21st they sent me an email saying 'book your interview'. Are you also applying for N&D 2024 or another course?
Reply 4
Original post by normaw
Be prepared to talk through your personal statement? Why N&D? Why Nottingham? What did you learn from shadowing? Learn the NHS values and 6 Cs of care.

Thanks so much! My interview is tomorrow and I didn't even think to do this. Thank you, this is so helpful!!!
Thanks so much! My interview is tomorrow and I didn't even think to do this. Thank you, this is so helpful!!!

Hey :smile:

Good luck for your interview today!

For some last minute preparation on generic interview advice, specific healthcare interview advice and managing interview anxiety check out this post: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7418316

Good luck and remember you've got this! :smile:
Reply 6
Guys, I did it on Wednesday and got an offer yesterday!

Congratulations and Well Done! :smile:
Reply 8

Congratulations! 🎉

Quick Reply

Latest