The Student Room Group

Student Finance household income

Hi! I'm looking to apply for student finance as i've accepted a place at a uni however i'm slightly unsure what to put for household income

i live with my mum but i am currently working part time, the likelihood is that i'll be leaving the job before starting uni so i'm assuming i would just put my mum's income? but as i'll be applying for sfe whilst still having a job would i have to include my own income too though i'll be leaving?

i'm probably just overthinking it but i want to be sure before i apply
Original post by ams3213
Hi! I'm looking to apply for student finance as i've accepted a place at a uni however i'm slightly unsure what to put for household income

i live with my mum but i am currently working part time, the likelihood is that i'll be leaving the job before starting uni so i'm assuming i would just put my mum's income? but as i'll be applying for sfe whilst still having a job would i have to include my own income too though i'll be leaving?

i'm probably just overthinking it but i want to be sure before i apply

Hi there,
If you are under 25 and living with your Mother, it would only be her income we take into consideration. We take the tax year information 2 years prior to the Academic Year (so if it is the 23/24 Academic Year it would be the 21/22 Tax Year). If you included your Mother's details on your application she would have an email from us requesting her financial details. Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending