The Student Room Group

The Official Love Island All Stars 2024 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Scotney
Reason Toby gets away with murder!He is a gentleman if nothing else.

He is amusing, seems secure in himself and doesn't take things too seriously or bear grudges (unlike Chris). I can see why Arabella feels safe with him.
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Cote1
He is amusing, seems secure in himself and doesn't take things too seriously or bear grudges (unlike Chris). I can see why Arabella feels safe with him.

I reckon Chris is in there for maximum fun. He has kissed two women and seems to be a man on a mission.
Original post by Cote1
Totally. Covers it up with his joshing and his joking but insecure and egotistical and touchy. Would not trust him. He was a bit offended with Molly then unpleasant with Arabella - there was no need for that behaviour in the game...still dragging up that she called him disingenuous despite agreement with her earlier that they resolved it. Plus he has no chance with that Sophie.

Chris opened up to Arabella but she turned on him. I think he is sensitive and he explained it to bella during their date.
Original post by Scotney
Reason Toby gets away with murder!He is a gentleman if nothing else.

Callum having 16 in 6 months has to be more than Toby’s ways.
Reply 24
Original post by Wired_1800
Callum having 16 in 6 months has to be more than Toby’s ways.

Good question from Anton.
Will seriously put Molly off her ex now.
Original post by Cote1

If they were not together, i am not sure why she would be upset.
Jake leaving the villa was sad for him.

i agree
Original post by Cote1

yeah true
Anton is struggling in the villa.
Reply 29
If they were not together, i am not sure why she would be upset.

You so do not understand girls Wired!😂
Reply 30
I must say I am struggling to invest in this series as we know too much about certain. contestants.I don't seem to be able to believe any of them are there for love.People like Chris and Mitch have done themselves no favours either.Anton was great at putting Mitch in his place.Spoke for us all!
Original post by Scotney
You so do not understand girls Wired!😂

I honestly don't. I have tried but the world of women is a mystery.
Original post by Scotney
I must say I am struggling to invest in this series as we know too much about certain. contestants.I don't seem to be able to believe any of them are there for love.People like Chris and Mitch have done themselves no favours either.Anton was great at putting Mitch in his place.Spoke for us all!

I agree. Some of the Islanders are too transparent. Georgia and Molly’s exchange was interesting. I think Molly was right though.
Reply 33
Molly is coming across well. Georgia is coming across badly. She hasn't changed her ways.
Reply 34
Casey has no chance against Tom so he may as well forget Molly.

I actually am quite liking this series. Not sure why!
Original post by Cote1
Casey has no chance against Tom so he may as well forget Molly.

I actually am quite liking this series. Not sure why!

I think Molly wants Callum but trying with Tom.

Casey needs to stick with his own lady.

Anton has broken the bro code multiple times, it is amazing how much he gets away with it.
Original post by Cote1
Molly is coming across well. Georgia is coming across badly. She hasn't changed her ways.

Georgia had a weak excuse but tried to gaslight Molly.
It’s a bit weird for Casey to be chatting up Molly when Tom is his ‘best friend’.

Toby’s actions were wrong.
Reply 38
It’s a bit weird for Casey to be chatting up Molly when Tom is his ‘best friend’.

Toby’s actions were wrong.

I agree about Toby.Arabella has been shamefully treated.Pretty sure Georgia is only interested in Callum too.
Reply 39
To be fair to Casey he is the only Love Island guy to ever tell the truth about why he went off someone!Georgia H seems too fragile to be on this show imo.

Quick Reply

Latest