The Student Room Group

The Official Love Island All Stars 2024 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Scotney
Beginning to see why Chris has been single for 3 yrs.Weirdo!

agree with this lol he's slightly strange if you ask me
Georgia H overreacted. I think many of the Islanders know that she is in denial but cannot say it to her face.

Josh is a better friend than most of them.
Reply 62
Original post by Wired_1800
Georgia H overreacted. I think many of the Islanders know that she is in denial but cannot say it to her face.

Josh is a better friend than most of them.

She did react very strongly.

I don't think he is a good friend. He was mouthing off about it. I don't see what he hoped to achieve that was positive for Georgia by what he was doing.
If he just wanted to voice his opinion, well he is entitled to do that. It doesn't make him a good friend to her.

Things may work out with Anton. Having that initial spark may fade eventually regardless in couples so it's good to have Anton's good qualities
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by Cote1
She did react very strongly.

I don't think he is a good friend. He was mouthing off about it. I don't see what he hoped to achieve that was positive for Georgia by what he was doing.
If he just wanted to voice his opinion, well he is entitled to do that. It doesn't make him a good friend to her.

Anyway, things may work out with Anton. Having that initial spark may fade eventually regardless in couples so it's good to have something more lasting.

Josh voiced the opinion of other Islanders, though he should have told her face to face rather than during the game.

I think her approach of assembling the entire villa and ambushing Josh was uncalled for imho.

Her actions have shown that she does not respect nor like Anton. The boys told him to step away but he chose to play himself.
Reply 64
Josh voiced the opinion of other Islanders, though he should have told her face to face rather than during the game.

I think her approach of assembling the entire villa and ambushing Josh was uncalled for imho.

Her actions have shown that she does not respect nor like Anton. The boys told him to step away but he chose to play himself.

They both got the Islanders together and were acting on their emotions.

Josh was too.

I suppose things get blown out of proportion in there.
Reply 65
Original post by Cote1
They both got the Islanders together and were acting on their emotions.

Josh was too.

I suppose things get blown out of proportion in there.

Looking at Valentine's Day efforts and despite myself I think Josh and Sophie look like the real deal.I also think Toby and Georgia are quite strong.
Molly liking the dog that Callum told Tom to pick!💘Tom is very pretty and nice but not much else I fear.
Anton and Georgia H not going to happen and a pity because he is what she needs.
Arabella and whatever his name seem well matched but too soon to know.
Callum and twin very comfortable but he is so laid back it is hard to know.
Social Media wants Callum and molly to get back together and win the show.
Reply 67
Social Media wants Callum and molly to get back together and win the show.

It is a bit OTT...all over twitter.

It also isn't going to happen.
Not after his 16 women.

I have warmed to him tbf.
Original post by Cote1

Not after his 16 women.

Yes, twitter and instagram are insane with Callum and molly.

Molly needs to forgive the 16 lay count.
Original post by Cote1

Not after his 16 women.

I'm sure that if they were meant to be they would have got back together as soon as they both came back onto the show..
Original post by StudenQueen24
I'm sure that if they were meant to be they would have got back together as soon as they both came back onto the show..

They had not seen themselves much since their breakup. Molly mentioned that they needed to have a proper conversation. When they did, she accused him of not being there for her.
Reply 71
They had not seen themselves much since their breakup. Molly mentioned that they needed to have a proper conversation. When they did, she accused him of not being there for her.

In reality 3 and a half year relationships do not break up over nothing.He could have done a 'Toby' and put his heart out there on the line but didn't.So could she but she didn't They are over.But I wonder how Tom will take it?
Original post by Scotney
In reality 3 and a half year relationships do not break up over nothing.He could have done a 'Toby' and put his heart out there on the line but didn't.So could she but she didn't They are over.But I wonder how Tom will take it?

That’s true. Callum mentioned that she did not want to acknowledge her role in their breakup.

I don't think Tom likes Molly enough for a proper relationship. I think he is a game player but keeps his mouth shut to avoid unwanted attention. He realised that his tactics when he was in the Island the last time did not work out, so he went for one of the best looking girls and stuck to her despite his shenanigans.

i hope Callum and Molly can get back together for her. She wants kids and her family. His idea of the dog drew Molly closer to Tom but it was all Callum’s idea.
Today is the All Stars final. Favourites are Tom and Molly.
Reply 74
Should be Sophy and Josh or Toby and Georgia S.Only two couples who are really into each other.
Anton and Georgia H should have gone last night.Arabella and Adam seem quite keen on each other
Original post by Scotney
Should be Sophy and Josh or Toby and Georgia S.Only two couples who are really into each other.
Anton and Georgia H should have gone last night.Arabella and Adam seem quite keen on each other

I agree that Georgia H and Anton should have gone home. It’s incredible that they go to the final when Georgia clearly rejected him.

To your point, the public may not vote for Molly and Tom due to Callum.
Reply 76
I agree that Georgia H and Anton should have gone home. It’s incredible that they go to the final when Georgia clearly rejected him.

To your point, the public may not vote for Molly and Tom due to Callum.

Yes I think this will make it hard to predict!
Original post by Scotney
Yes I think this will make it hard to predict!

I agree
Reply 78
Original post by Cote1

Not after his 16 women.

Cote you have been nominated for a Community Award.Congratulations!
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7444343
Let's all vote.
(edited 2 months ago)
Happy to see that Molly won. Hope she returns to Callum now the show is over.

Quick Reply

Latest