The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Middlesex healthcare science interview.

Hi I have an interview at Middlesex University next week for healthcare science, I’m applying for audiology. Just wanted to ask what questions are asked and what happens in the group interview.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi I have an interview at Middlesex University next week for healthcare science, I’m applying for audiology. Just wanted to ask what questions are asked and what happens in the group interview.

They just asked me to pick an interview date too! I’m not sure when to pick bc I don’t feel ready and there’s minimal info about audiology interviews online. I’ll let you know if I find anything
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Original post by minyoongibiased

They just asked me to pick an interview date too! I’m not sure when to pick bc I don’t feel ready and there’s minimal info about audiology interviews online. I’ll let you know if I find anything

Wait nvm I think I may be late 😭 have you done it yet?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1

hii i had my interview the other week and the questions were scenario based so knowing ur ethics may help !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending