The Student Room Group

Applying from Greece to a UK university via UCAs

I am in the process of finishing my application. I am OK but am stuck and need help on the education part before sending. I only have my second year results (final not done yet) I am fine with filling it in other than when I go try to finish my overall score for 2nd year exams. It is telling me I have to fill in the modules. The universities I am applying to for my course do not require specific subjects. What do I enter in the modules from my Apolytirion 2nd year exams.
Have you tried adding the qualification without the module details? For most qualifications modules are optional on UCAS
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Have you tried adding the qualification without the module details? For most qualifications modules are optional on UCAS

Yes I have but it is not allowing me to save it without adding a module. This is where I am getting confused as dont know what to enter in here. On this section I am only entering my 2nd year results as I am in my final year at Lykeio now so have not taken my finals. On Module do I have to enter each subject I took an exam for in my second year?
Original post by Zoe Mour
Yes I have but it is not allowing me to save it without adding a module. This is where I am getting confused as dont know what to enter in here. On this section I am only entering my 2nd year results as I am in my final year at Lykeio now so have not taken my finals. On Module do I have to enter each subject I took an exam for in my second year?

I’d imagine you do, do you get separate results for each subject? E.g. could you get an A in, say, maths, and a B in history, or is it only 1 grade overall, like you’d get an A or a B in the Apolytirion?

If you get separate results at all, I’d add them either as separate qualifications or modules. However, most people on TSR will be, like me, guessing, so I’d recommend you give UCAS a call and ask them - they’re used to people adding international qualifications so will be able to help and give a definitive answer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending