The Student Room Group

Mphil Genomic medicine Cambridge 2024 interviews

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #1
Hey..sorry for the late response..it was more informal..an interactive session
Aweee thank you so much for your info. Still have not received an interview invitation which is quite making me so anxious… hope you got in and we hope to see you in oct!
Original post by Msnovemver1212
Aweee thank you so much for your info. Still have not received an interview invitation which is quite making me so anxious… hope you got in and we hope to see you in oct!
honestly at this point i kinda think the department gonna shortlist the application after the application deadline........ (unless the application is super outstanding i guess??) I applied after the Scholarship deadline tho. It has not been 12 weeks for me. But i am nervous and losing hope......
Has anyone recently gotten an interview invite or are they done?
Original post by Anonymous #4
Has anyone recently gotten an interview invite or are they done?
Nope not even an invitation invite though losing my hope….
Did any one of you try contacting the department?:sad:
Original post by Anonymous #4
It's more than 12 weeks I applied and no interview.
I also got a rejection from Gates.
My optimism is unfortunately dwindling.

its official. rejection mail arrived today
going to have interview in two days, wonder what kind of questions will they ask? also has anyone got an offer admission?
Original post by Anonymous #2
going to have interview in two days, wonder what kind of questions will they ask? also has anyone got an offer admission?

Good luck! How have you prepared? I have an interview next week.
Original post by hfjkkkllkl
hey,
I got an interview coming up and would like to hear how other peoples interview went.

How did you find the interview? Did you get in?
Reply 29
Original post by Anonymous #5

Very informal actually. Was super nervous. He was very nice and helpful with when i didnt get it the first time.
Reply 30
Original post by Anonymous #2

I got unofficial offer from the department. Awaiting official offer from cambridge.
Original post by Klashkn
I got unofficial offer from the department. Awaiting official offer from cambridge.

Do you mind sharing what questions he asked? Also how long did it take for you to get an offer after the interview?
Reply 32
Original post by wannabegenius01
Do you mind sharing what questions he asked? Also how long did it take for you to get an offer after the interview?

Just your knowledge about ur application and motivation for genomic medicine. I think everyones interview is different. But ultimately the above things are asked. Good luck!
Reply 33
Original post by wannabegenius01
Less than 2 weeks post interviews
Original post by Klashkn
Just your knowledge about ur application and motivation for genomic medicine. I think everyones interview is different. But ultimately the above things are asked. Good luck!

hi, has your offer gone through PAO and how does the unofficial offer look like, did the status change on the portal?
Original post by Klashkn
Less than 2 weeks post interviews

Congratulations btw!!!
Original post by Klashkn

Oh may I know what’s the timeline of your application? e.g. when did you apply and do the interview? How many days did you receive the unofficial offer from the department after the zoom interview? Thank you!!! That would help a lot! Hope to see you in Cambridge in the coming October!!!
Original post by Klashkn
Very informal actually. Was super nervous. He was very nice and helpful with when i didnt get it the first time.

Informal, in what way? I'm so nervous to, what did the interview consist of? What questions did he help you with? Can I DM you?
How are you feeling?? Fingers crossed my interview next week goes well!
Reply 39
Original post by Anonymous #5

yes i did!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending