The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Harper Keele offer holders 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gemlou123
Any update from HK yet?

I can’t remember seeing any offers on here since I received mine (30/1/24). They’re interviewing until March so there should be batches filtering out 🙂
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Was there a tour before / after the interview ?
Original post by rrstar
Was there a tour before / after the interview ?

Nope I didn't have one :smile:
Reply 23
Hey everyone any news yet?
Original post by gemlou123
Hey everyone any news yet?
Well I had my interview on Wednesday and said they finish interviews in two weeks. They said everyone should hear back by the end of March but you know what universities are like with their “you should hear backs” we can only hope x
Original post by tomfitzsimmons
Hi I have an unconditional offer for Harper Keele vet school starting in September 2024 and would love to get to know some of the people I might be with on the course with later this year. If you have an offer I'd love to hear back!
hey! i just got an offer today, unfortunately not unconditional but it is my top choice !
Original post by poppybos
hey! i just got an offer today, unfortunately not unconditional but it is my top choice !
When did you do your interview ?
Original post by ngbadger
When did you do your interview ?
my interview was end of november i believe , they said jan-march so it’s been a stressful wait ahah
Hey! Just got an offer from HK how do you know which campus you got? Mine says location H ? :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #3
Hey! Just got an offer from HK how do you know which campus you got? Mine says location H ? :smile:
yeah mine says the same , i opted for keele but i’m just happy to of got an offer tbh
Original post by Anonymous #3
After accepting the offer, go to the offer email and there should be a link where you complete a form to choose your preferred campus x
yeah mine says the same , i opted for keele but i’m just happy to of got an offer tbh
I think H stands for host campus
Original post by Veritywilcox
I think H stands for host campus
ohh right thank you i feel a bit silly now 😭
ohh right thank you i feel a bit silly now 😭

😭😭 same I thought the same thing
Original post by tomfitzsimmons
Hi I have an unconditional offer for Harper Keele vet school starting in September 2024 and would love to get to know some of the people I might be with on the course with later this year. If you have an offer I'd love to hear back!

Hi, I also have an unconditional offer for this September! Where have you chosen for your preferred host site?
Original post by elliehigton
Hi, I also have an unconditional offer for this September! Where have you chosen for your preferred host site?

i’ve chosen keele x
i’ve chosen keele x

Sorry i’ve just seen this after I just asked you the same thing in my previous reply- it’s so hard to decide! I don’t really mind where i end up as long as i’m there lol x
Original post by elliehigton
Sorry i’ve just seen this after I just asked you the same thing in my previous reply- it’s so hard to decide! I don’t really mind where i end up as long as i’m there lol x

hahaha no worries! and yes same honestly i’m not fussed x
Does anyone know when accomodation sign up thing opens :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Does anyone know when accomodation sign up thing opens :smile:

not sure tbh! i haven’t heard anything yet either if that’s any consolation

Quick Reply

Latest