The Student Room Group

Eye contact with crush

Hi guys
Could you give me some tips to make eye contact with my crush?I always get nervous when he looks so I always avoid eye contact
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi guys
Could you give me some tips to make eye contact with my crush?I always get nervous when he looks so I always avoid eye contact

If making eye contact is too intense, stare at smt near them and then as time goes by, look at them closer and closer
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi guys

Relax?

I get annoyed when girls do this when I try to make eye contact with them. Some of them look like they want to bite my head off, some freeze like a deer, and some decide to hide their faces - none of whom I have met before or said anything (just in case you were wondering)

Realise the person you're talking to is just as human as the next person. He might also be nervous as well.

What I would definitely do is to strike up a conversation of some kind. Any communication is better than none or completely shutting the person off (seen this far too many times). You can't form a relationship without communication, and you can't communicate if you keep darting from him.

It's usually when you have built some rapport that you can kind of relax and get into the groove of things. The more you try to avoid reaching this stage, the harder things unnecessarily becomes. The sooner you get to this point, the easier things will get. Eye contact becomes second nature afterwards.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending