The Student Room Group

Calling sturniolo triplet fans!!!

HEYYYYYY!!! what do you think about them???? like whos your fav??? why r they ur fave??? and who do you relate to the most??? whos the funnies??? also did you like the new video and new intro????

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
OMG HIIIIII. okoay okayy, I LOVE THEM LITTERALY, my fave would have to be Chris because of how unhinged he is, idk reminds me a lot of myself and it makes me giggle so I guess that answers the next one too. The funniest would have to be a tie between nick and chris but the rare moments when we have matt grace us with humor will be on top for me. Also I love chris and matts relationship, its so sweet, like granted they fight a lot, but thats just brother innit. And I HAVENT HAD TIME TO WATCH THE NEW VID YET BUT SOON I WILL, I HAVE TO ITS BEEN EATING ME.
Reply 2
Original post by Tatakae L
OMG HIIIIII. okoay okayy, I LOVE THEM LITTERALY, my fave would have to be Chris because of how unhinged he is, idk reminds me a lot of myself and it makes me giggle so I guess that answers the next one too. The funniest would have to be a tie between nick and chris but the rare moments when we have matt grace us with humor will be on top for me. Also I love chris and matts relationship, its so sweet, like granted they fight a lot, but thats just brother innit. And I HAVENT HAD TIME TO WATCH THE NEW VID YET BUT SOON I WILL, I HAVE TO ITS BEEN EATING ME.

AHHHH HI!!!! YOU MADE ME SOOO HAPPY!!! I love them too. i watched yesterdays video it was amazing i couldnt stop laughing. i wont ruin it for you. tell me when you watch it tho!!! so your a chris girl hahaaha lol thats great tho im not a chris girl. but in some videos im like wow chris was amazing in this video. he does relate to me in some ways but not entirely. my fave would be matt. i relate to him more. and i think he is funny too. you will see what i mean in the new vid. but i think the funniest is nick, on top. i also love matt and chris' relationship.

im soo glad there is someone who is a fan of them on here. im actually over the moon!
Reply 3
Original post by M.Sturniolo.
AHHHH HI!!!! YOU MADE ME SOOO HAPPY!!! I love them too. i watched yesterdays video it was amazing i couldnt stop laughing. i wont ruin it for you. tell me when you watch it tho!!! so your a chris girl hahaaha lol thats great tho im not a chris girl. but in some videos im like wow chris was amazing in this video. he does relate to me in some ways but not entirely. my fave would be matt. i relate to him more. and i think he is funny too. you will see what i mean in the new vid. but i think the funniest is nick, on top. i also love matt and chris' relationship.

im soo glad there is someone who is a fan of them on here. im actually over the moon!

AAAH YESS. no chris just makes me giggle because of the things he says and I think i would say half of the stuff too. but when Matt says something funny I acc have to back the video and watch it again because I love it. Nick is funny too but thats where I pull out the I cant choose card because they all have their traits. Chris on top tho❤️ I'll watch their video either tmr or later and I'll tell you how I liked it
Reply 4
AAAH YESS. no chris just makes me giggle because of the things he says and I think i would say half of the stuff too. but when Matt says something funny I acc have to back the video and watch it again because I love it. Nick is funny too but thats where I pull out the I cant choose card because they all have their traits. Chris on top tho❤️ I'll watch their video either tmr or later and I'll tell you how I liked it

yes i agree! i love them all and yeah i do sometimes pull out i cant choose card too! haha. but i just love matt more! for soo many reasons! and yeah i get what u mean by when chris says smth u would say it too. lol i sometimes catch myself saying smth he/they said to my friends. but then....they dont get it and i look stupid loool. but yhh. okkk i wanna know how u found it!!!
Reply 5
yes i agree! i love them all and yeah i do sometimes pull out i cant choose card too! haha. but i just love matt more! for soo many reasons! and yeah i get what u mean by when chris says smth u would say it too. lol i sometimes catch myself saying smth he/they said to my friends. but then....they dont get it and i look stupid loool. but yhh. okkk i wanna know how u found it!!!

me and my younger cousin used to watch them in lockdown and tbh I cant remember how we stumbled upon them, it was probibaly a freind but eversince we were hooked. hbu? whats your story with them?
Reply 6
me and my younger cousin used to watch them in lockdown and tbh I cant remember how we stumbled upon them, it was probibaly a freind but eversince we were hooked. hbu? whats your story with them?

so basically i watched 3 tiktoks before i knew them on these random funny comps on yt. idk if i searched them up but i remember seeing the first video i watched on my yt recommendations( it was sibling or dating the recent one/the one where matt climbs down from the roof of the car in the intro) after that i became obbsessed and they made me laugh and be happy again.

might sound cringe but im glad i found them bcuz they changed my perspective abt life in some way and they helped me out of a deep dark hole i was in. but yk.

soo that means u are an og kinda.....i knew them end of may 2023. have u watched the new vid yet??
Reply 7
so basically i watched 3 tiktoks before i knew them on these random funny comps on yt. idk if i searched them up but i remember seeing the first video i watched on my yt recommendations( it was sibling or dating the recent one/the one where matt climbs down from the roof of the car in the intro) after that i became obbsessed and they made me laugh and be happy again.

might sound cringe but im glad i found them bcuz they changed my perspective abt life in some way and they helped me out of a deep dark hole i was in. but yk.

soo that means u are an og kinda.....i knew them end of may 2023. have u watched the new vid yet??

I was watching another one of their vids last night. OG in the sence that Ive watched their old vids then sure and ive been a fan for a while, but not in the sence that Ive watched every single video that they have made. AND IM GONNA WATCH THEIR NEW VID TODAY I PROMISE CAUSE MY COUSIN IS COMING OVER <3
Reply 8
I was watching another one of their vids last night. OG in the sence that Ive watched their old vids then sure and ive been a fan for a while, but not in the sence that Ive watched every single video that they have made. AND IM GONNA WATCH THEIR NEW VID TODAY I PROMISE CAUSE MY COUSIN IS COMING OVER <3

rlly?? which one?? if u dont mind me asking. nice!!!! ohh. do u watch their podcast??? also yk they had covid?? did u see that vid??? OKKK IM EXCITED TO KNOW UR OPINION ON IT!!!!
Reply 9
rlly?? which one?? if u dont mind me asking. nice!!!! ohh. do u watch their podcast??? also yk they had covid?? did u see that vid??? OKKK IM EXCITED TO KNOW UR OPINION ON IT!!!!

the lepracuants money being metor money. and I dont watch their poscast. ik they have covid cause i watched the matt video. OK OK, WHY WAS THEM TAPING MATT TO THE SEAT SO FUNNY. i dont know it just was. I kinda hate the intro, not that its bad, its not at all its really goo, but I'm just so used to the old one and IDK i dont like changee. But I'll get used to it. Also I see what you mean with Matt being outgoing this vid but I feel like he could just be himself. Or he was high on medicine, either or. Also matt doing the update had me giggling for no reason.
Reply 10
the lepracuants money being metor money. and I dont watch their poscast. ik they have covid cause i watched the matt video. OK OK, WHY WAS THEM TAPING MATT TO THE SEAT SO FUNNY. i dont know it just was. I kinda hate the intro, not that its bad, its not at all its really goo, but I'm just so used to the old one and IDK i dont like changee. But I'll get used to it. Also I see what you mean with Matt being outgoing this vid but I feel like he could just be himself. Or he was high on medicine, either or. Also matt doing the update had me giggling for no reason.

Ohhhh lol that one!!! Haha. Ohh damn. But that's ok. Ok lol. Ik it was soo funny I started laugjing before the intro stared bcuz nick shouted at Matt. To shut up. I'm the intro yk. At least we bloody have one yk. I like the other ones better bcux they personally filmed it all and stuff but yk. I think he felt more comfortable at home yk in his environment and thats wat made him himself thats what i personally think. Yh it was. then he was doing then Swedish translation that part had me in tears lol.
Ohhhh lol that one!!! Haha. Ohh damn. But that's ok. Ok lol. Ik it was soo funny I started laugjing before the intro stared bcuz nick shouted at Matt. To shut up. I'm the intro yk. At least we bloody have one yk. I like the other ones better bcux they personally filmed it all and stuff but yk. I think he felt more comfortable at home yk in his environment and thats wat made him himself thats what i personally think. Yh it was. then he was doing then Swedish translation that part had me in tears lol.

no the translation was too muchhhhh. And defo because his own envirmoent just made him feel comfortable instead of sat in a car.
Reply 12
no the translation was too muchhhhh. And defo because his own envirmoent just made him feel comfortable instead of sat in a car.

wdym?? it was part of the update!!! loool. yeah frrr.
what is ur fave friday vid?
wdym?? it was part of the update!!! loool. yeah frrr.
what is ur fave friday vid?

Idk if its a friday one, but my faves would have to be reading the fan fics because they make me giggle so much, and my belly hurts from laughing after them. Also the confession ones are so funny too becuase theyre just sat there judging people.
Reply 14
Idk if its a friday one, but my faves would have to be reading the fan fics because they make me giggle so much, and my belly hurts from laughing after them. Also the confession ones are so funny too becuase theyre just sat there judging people.

ohh my god!!! same!!1 when i first watched them the fan fics i used to feel sooooo uncomfortable but it was sooo funny!!! (ur my lover boy!! the green beauties that light up the room she walk in. "can i warm up in the shower rq" can we do that again he suggests) lool. ohhh yessss i love it!!! im like damn ppl must be crying rn!!! since the fans r like 10 yrs olds lol. but anyways we dont need to talk abt that.
ohh my god!!! same!!1 when i first watched them the fan fics i used to feel sooooo uncomfortable but it was sooo funny!!! (ur my lover boy!! the green beauties that light up the room she walk in. "can i warm up in the shower rq" can we do that again he suggests) lool. ohhh yessss i love it!!! im like damn ppl must be crying rn!!! since the fans r like 10 yrs olds lol. but anyways we dont need to talk abt that.

they used to have me cackling. i need to rewatch some of them cause i havent watchhed them in a hot minute.
Reply 16
they used to have me cackling. i need to rewatch some of them cause i havent watchhed them in a hot minute.

Ohhhh damnnn it's fine. They still make me laugh. I laughed once soo hard i hurt my head on a plant pot that was behind me.
Did U hear abt what happened with Yung pleit???
Ohhhh damnnn it's fine. They still make me laugh. I laughed once soo hard i hurt my head on a plant pot that was behind me.
Did U hear abt what happened with Yung pleit???

no i havent acc, what is it? and the plant pot is crazyy, no because i do that all the time but with my wall cause i forget that its behind me when im sat up in my bed so when i get my head back to fast cause i feel the need to stare into the nothing ness of my room when i find something funny, i end up slamming it up against the wall
Reply 18
no i havent acc, what is it? and the plant pot is crazyy, no because i do that all the time but with my wall cause i forget that its behind me when im sat up in my bed so when i get my head back to fast cause i feel the need to stare into the nothing ness of my room when i find something funny, i end up slamming it up against the wall

yk the intro they removed his song and he didnt know and he was upset and apparently they removed him from the descriptions. but like yk what can we say abt it.
ohhh hahaha lol. when u mention u stare into the nothingness of ur wall u reminded me of when mat said that when he wakes up he stares the ceiling. loool
ooofff that must hurt tho!!
(edited 2 months ago)
yk the intro they removed his song and he didnt know and he was upset and apparently they removed him from the descriptions. but like yk what can we say abt it.
ohhh hahaha lol. when u mention u stare into the nothingness of ur wall u reminded me of when mat said that when he wakes up he stares the ceiling. loool
ooofff that must hurt tho!!

oh damnnn, i see why he is upset over that, i would be too. it does tho lol it kills but i'll live cause i remember why it happened and then carry on laughing

Quick Reply

Latest