The Student Room Group

student finance payment 2021 backdated

I got my grant but I believe it was wrong, I've been living away since I started, only just now realised I had to do a co1 form, as the officer has advised me to do. is it too late to get backdated? 3rd year now, backdating from 21?
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by jimmy2011
I got my grant but I believe it was wrong, I've been living away since I started, only just now realised I had to do a co1 form, as the officer has advised me to do. is it too late to get backdated? 3rd year now, backdating from 21?

Hi Jimmy,

Is this for the maintenance loan and do you mean you had declared you weren't living away from home when you originally applied? Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
hi yes, it was because of an error and i did a c01 after and i put the wrong dates in, i then gave the info for that year but now am asking for it from 2021 and was told that its possible even after the 9 months
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by jimmy2011
hi yes, it was because of an error and i did a c01 after and i put the wrong dates in, i then gave the info for that year but now am asking for it from 2021 and was told that its possible even after the 9 months

Hi Jimmy,

We do have a 9month deadline but if you are able to send the CO1 forms for the Academic Years you want to change you can do, along with a cover letter explaining why it was late to be done. There is unfortunately no guarantee of approval as the deadline is 9months after the first day of the Academic Year to make changes but it would be up for review. Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending