The Student Room Group

Eduqas Business Studies Help

Anyone that has done this subject under this exam board please help me in anyway possible. I just began studying business this year and my teacher hasn’t been in the majority of the time so everything is new to me. I’m unaware of the topics we are going to study and “have studied”. Any tips at all would be useful.
Reply 1
im in y13 doing eduqas business, predicted a*. my best advice is to learn the definitions and equations. i found it so helpful to learn definitions in the first year as it sets you up to understand each idea properly. the analysis will slowly fall into place as you learn about a broader range of topics, and how to interlink them all (eg linking EOS to marketing, or production methods to costs). also id suggest to avoid saying "this will lead to profit" too frequently in your analysis. try to find different ways to express this eg boosting brand awareness, therefore increasing retained capital through growing sales, or increasing sales, thus promoting growth leading to higher market value/share and control. also remember to consider the LT/ST impacts, as well as how different markets are effective.
Reply 2
Original post by hannahe06
im in y13 doing eduqas business, predicted a*. my best advice is to learn the definitions and equations. i found it so helpful to learn definitions in the first year as it sets you up to understand each idea properly. the analysis will slowly fall into place as you learn about a broader range of topics, and how to interlink them all (eg linking EOS to marketing, or production methods to costs). also id suggest to avoid saying "this will lead to profit" too frequently in your analysis. try to find different ways to express this eg boosting brand awareness, therefore increasing retained capital through growing sales, or increasing sales, thus promoting growth leading to higher market value/share and control. also remember to consider the LT/ST impacts, as well as how different markets are effective.

Thank you, this is extremely helpful!
What do you thing the topics are likely to be in this years exams
Reply 4
Original post by student 2022
What do you thing the topics are likely to be in this years exams

Sorry I’m in year 10 so I won’t be much help answering this.
Reply 5
Mocks went really well. I managed to teach myself all the content necessary. Although it was very stressful it was worth it. I just worry that since this is the only business test I’ve done it won’t be this simple next time so I need to keep up the hard work. You have got this everyone! Believe in yourself! X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending