The Student Room Group

NEA feedback

Hi, I am lookng for feedback on my NEA on what grade you think my NEA would get? I'm aiming for an A hopefully as i've really tried with my NEA hahaha I do OCR a level geography :smile:

I can't share my NEA here but if you would be willing to look at it then just drop your email address! thanks
Original post by elliexmae.x
Hi, I am lookng for feedback on my NEA on what grade you think my NEA would get? I'm aiming for an A hopefully as i've really tried with my NEA hahaha I do OCR a level geography :smile:

I can't share my NEA here but if you would be willing to look at it then just drop your email address! thanks

Have you checked it against previous exemplars and mark schemes ?
Reply 2
Original post by ilovelemons

Have you checked it against previous exemplars and mark schemes ?

no but I'll look into this thank you!!

Did you get any feedback? Best of luck! What was your word count ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending