The Student Room Group

NEA Computer Science Form - "Debt Free App"

Hi guys :smile:

For my A-Level Computer Science I am required to complete a programming project, and I have chosen to create an app that advises user's the best way to get out of debt! Just calculating the best way to resolve the debt, and allowing the user to create a budget!

I was hoping you could fill out a survey for my NEA found here [https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsBRga3oSx0ImF1yzreNesBUjC6LdBZPsUlmJaRuhxaIxWA/viewform?usp=sf_link]

The form just gives me feedback on what I should create, and if you don't understand a question please leave it blank unless it's required!

Thank you very much :]]
Reply 1
I did ittt!!! I take cs alevel too and am making an RPG game!! Also... YOURS DESIGNS ARE SOO GOOODD!!
Reply 2
Original post by Voxanne
I did ittt!!! I take cs alevel too and am making an RPG game!! Also... YOURS DESIGNS ARE SOO GOOODD!!

Thank you very much !! That sounds really fun, good luck !!
Reply 3
Original post by funkykat
Hi guys :smile:

For my A-Level Computer Science I am required to complete a programming project, and I have chosen to create an app that advises user's the best way to get out of debt! Just calculating the best way to resolve the debt, and allowing the user to create a budget!

I was hoping you could fill out a survey for my NEA found here [https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsBRga3oSx0ImF1yzreNesBUjC6LdBZPsUlmJaRuhxaIxWA/viewform?usp=sf_link]

The form just gives me feedback on what I should create, and if you don't understand a question please leave it blank unless it's required!

Thank you very much :]]

Is it not a bit late to start your NEA? They are due in February if you are doing AQA.

I made my own chess platform (yes, another person doing a game of chess).

I made the standard chess game, my own variant called Big Bang Chess where there are two new pieces and my influence for it was from the Big Bang Theory where Sheldon invents his own new chess pieces and finally, I made my own chess AI, which has the rough strength of 1000 elo on chess dot com (About half of my own strength. I know because I made a bot account and tested it against people in the pool. I sought the permission of my Computing teacher first though and I was allowed to do it).
Reply 4
Original post by vnayak
Is it not a bit late to start your NEA? They are due in February if you are doing AQA.

I made my own chess platform (yes, another person doing a game of chess).

I made the standard chess game, my own variant called Big Bang Chess where there are two new pieces and my influence for it was from the Big Bang Theory where Sheldon invents his own new chess pieces and finally, I made my own chess AI, which has the rough strength of 1000 elo on chess dot com (About half of my own strength. I know because I made a bot account and tested it against people in the pool. I sought the permission of my Computing teacher first though and I was allowed to do it).

They are due in March for us :smile:

I have started it anyway, just haven't gotten to doing much documentation and thought I may as well start now hehe :smile:
Your idea sounds really cool!
Reply 5
Original post by funkykat
They are due in March for us :smile:

I have started it anyway, just haven't gotten to doing much documentation and thought I may as well start now hehe :smile:
Your idea sounds really cool!

Yeah I've finished my programming and stuff but I just haven't got to doing the admin stuff for documentation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending