The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy

Which university’s can I apply too for physiotherapy with a sports extended certificate that is equivalent to one a level, I also do law and politics a level.
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by idkanythinggggg
Which university’s can I apply too for physiotherapy with a sports extended certificate that is equivalent to one a level, I also do law and politics a level.

Pretty much any university, btec sport is classed as an alternative to A level biology or pe which are required for most courses. I applied for Nottingham, Liverpool, Manchester met, York St John and Northumbria
Original post by 7382092gabs
Pretty much any university, btec sport is classed as an alternative to A level biology or pe which are required for most courses. I applied for Nottingham, Liverpool, Manchester met, York St John and Northumbria

Thankyouuu!! did you do the extended certificate equivalent too one a level? If so if you don’t mind saying which unis offered you a place:smile:
Thankyouuu!! did you do the extended certificate equivalent too one a level? If so if you don’t mind saying which unis offered you a place:smile:

Yes, did the ocr level 3 extended certificate in sport as well and I’ve got offers for Manchester and Northumbria, had interviews for York and Nottingham but waiting to hear. Where have you applied?
Yes, did the ocr level 3 extended certificate in sport as well and I’ve got offers for Manchester and Northumbria, had interviews for York and Nottingham but waiting to hear. Where have you applied?

Congrats!! I’ve applied to Manchester and Nottingham for physio!
Congrats!! I’ve applied to Manchester and Nottingham for physio!

What’s your top choice?
What’s your top choice?

Nottingham🙂 what about you?
Nottingham🙂 what about you?

Same!!! Have you had your interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending