The Student Room Group

Northumbria uni accommodation

Just wondering which accommodation is the best at Northumbria uni, I will be studying physiotherapy which is at coach lane campus. I’m wanting accommodation that is more social and looks half decent if anyone can help thanks :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Katie.M005
Just wondering which accommodation is the best at Northumbria uni, I will be studying physiotherapy which is at coach lane campus. I’m wanting accommodation that is more social and looks half decent if anyone can help thanks :smile:

Hi @Katie.M005

It's great to hear you will be studying Physiotherapy at Northumbria University! As a student my self I found that in the first year, accommodation that the university provides is a good place to start. This will then make it easier for you to find like minded individuals starting university for the first time like yourself and that are potentially on the same course. Here is a link that will enable you to find out more information about what accommodation there is available https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/study-at-northumbria/accommodation/.

Thanks
Northumbria University UG Rep
Reply 2
Hey what accommodation did u end up going for? I’m gonna be studying Physiotherapy aswell in Northumbria and haven’t booked accommodation yet I think I might go with the new bridge accommodation
Reply 3
Original post by aoibh05
Hey what accommodation did u end up going for? I’m gonna be studying Physiotherapy aswell in Northumbria and haven’t booked accommodation yet I think I might go with the new bridge accommodation

hi so I ended up booking the Winn accommodation as I wanted to have a room with an on suite
also the Winn accommodation is near to the bus stop which is free to the coach lane campus which is perfect
let me know which accommodation you end up booking and maybe we can add each other on socials to keep in touch!
Reply 4
hi so I ended up booking the Winn accommodation as I wanted to have a room with an on suite
also the Winn accommodation is near to the bus stop which is free to the coach lane campus which is perfect
let me know which accommodation you end up booking and maybe we can add each other on socials to keep in touch!

I’m stuck between Winn or new bridge accommodation they both seem pretty similar but I’ll be booking my accommodation tonight so I’ll let you know which one I end up going with!
Add my Snapchat @aoibhy05 and my instagram is @aoibh_nicseain :smile:

Hi, I'm studying physiotherapy as well and I've booked the Winn accommodation
Reply 6
Original post by claire-mcguigan
Hi, I'm studying physiotherapy as well and I've booked the Winn accommodation

What’s your Snapchat so we can keep in contact
What’s your Snapchat so we can keep in contact

claire-mcguigan same as on here x
Reply 8

Oooo I’m studying physiotherapy at Northumbria as well!! 🎉
Reply 9
Original post by JckWi
Oooo I’m studying physiotherapy at Northumbria as well!! 🎉

What’s your snap or insta
Reply 10
Snap: jack.willan
What’s your snap or insta

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending