The Student Room Group

Has anyone studied with AOLL (Academy Online learning)

Hiya, I'm currently looking at studying an online access course so I can study physiotherapy at uni. Has anyone studied with AOLL before? I'm currently weighing it up between AOLL and DLC. Leaning towards AOLL simply because they are a little bit cheaper.
All the reviews I've seen on here are for DLC. I haven't seen any bad reviews for AOLL online which is promising, but it would be good to hear from people on here if anyone has studied with them - what your experience was like, if it was fine to get into uni etc.
Thank you!!
I'm also interested in any responses for this! The AOLL access course is the only one I've seen that advertises itself specifically as a Physiotherapy Access course. Rather than a Health Science or Allied Healthcare course. Surely a Physiotherapy Access would be the best option if you definitely want to go into Physio? As you'd hope it's been specifically curated for that purpose and offers the most relevant credits - It seems to have the most credits in Biology that i've seen compared to other courses, which seems to be the biggest prerequisite for consideration onto a physio Bsc.

I'm just confused as I haven't seen any one say they've gotten onto a Bsc with specifically a PHYSIOTHERAPY access course? Maybe it's a new thing?
Im studying with DLC so can't talk about the quality of the course for AOLL - but the AOLL access course for physio isn't actually called 'Access to Physiotherapy'. It's called that on the webpage but the actual qualification you'll receive (and list on UCAS) is called 'Access to Health Science Professions'. They just advertise it as physio as it's appropriate for most physio courses..
Original post by bngreg
Hiya, I'm currently looking at studying an online access course so I can study physiotherapy at uni. Has anyone studied with AOLL before? I'm currently weighing it up between AOLL and DLC. Leaning towards AOLL simply because they are a little bit cheaper.
All the reviews I've seen on here are for DLC. I haven't seen any bad reviews for AOLL online which is promising, but it would be good to hear from people on here if anyone has studied with them - what your experience was like, if it was fine to get into uni etc.
Thank you!!

Who did you end up choosing. I’m leaning towards aoll too since it’s cheaper
Reply 4
Original post by username5822298
Who did you end up choosing. I’m leaning towards aoll too since it’s cheaper

Did anyone take either of the courses? I'd love to know as I'm in the same position! :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by saamm61
Did anyone take either of the courses? I'd love to know as I'm in the same position! :smile:

I took the course at DLC. It was sound - got onto my physio course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending