The Student Room Group

does he like me ?

Idk he’s just really mean to me but nice to everyone else and everyone says he’s tryna flirt with me but it just doesn’t make sense.
Reply 1
Would you be able to provide some more context? He could just not dislike you hahahah
Reply 2
Original post by Ekt_0678
Would you be able to provide some more context? He could just not dislike you hahahah

Well we have loads of mutuals and live in the same area so we were bound to become friends. We started speaking online and everything was gonna fine and then out of nowhere he started being mean for no reason. He kept insulting me every other day and I was genuinely so confused. I asked him why he’s like that then he was talking about how he’s just pointing out the obvious? I asked a few of our mutuals about it and they were just like he’s really sweet in person and possibly the nicest person they know so I was even more confused. I showed them the messages and the voice notes and they were saying he was just trying to flirt because apparently that’s his humour ?
Personally, I think you should confront him and question why he is treating you like this - I don't particularly find it fair for you to undergo such treatments.

Unless you're into that I guess (I have a friend who is attracted to guys who tell her off in a rude/mean way)!
Reply 4
Original post by jelllyfiiish
Personally, I think you should confront him and question why he is treating you like this - I don't particularly find it fair for you to undergo such treatments.

Unless you're into that I guess (I have a friend who is attracted to guys who tell her off in a rude/mean way)!

I tried to ask him what it was all about but he just said I should listen to the people who say he's really nice? Additionally, the response is always "game is game".
Original post by Anonymous #1
I tried to ask him what it was all about but he just said I should listen to the people who say he's really nice? Additionally, the response is always "game is game".

Do you think he's trying to gaslight you?
Reply 6
Original post by jelllyfiiish
Do you think he's trying to gaslight you?

If I'm completely honest yes. I just don't get why he feels the need to be mean when he has a nice personality.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending