5th of March you?

the 7th hopefully they get back to us soon i have a bad feeling about it tho 😭
Reply 27
Original post by jess2006x
the 7th hopefully they get back to us soon i have a bad feeling about it tho 😭

Same 😭
Original post by agallo1
Same 😭

apparently we will find out in may, I have an interview mid April so I don't think they have finished interviewing yet. How did your interview go though? How long did it take and did they ask MMI questions?
Reply 29
Original post by Mare2003
apparently we will find out in may, I have an interview mid April so I don't think they have finished interviewing yet. How did your interview go though? How long did it take and did they ask MMI questions?

Oh really an interview in April with Gcu? I was told at the interview I would hear after a couple of weeks
Original post by agallo1
Oh really an interview in April with Gcu? I was told at the interview I would hear after a couple of weeks

ye same they said about 3 weeks after interview
I had my interview on the 7th still waiting too
Original post by agallo1

Oh lol my bad this is a different uni I applied too😂😂😂
Reply 33
Hey I seen on a thread about a Snapchat group for people going to GCU for Oral health science but now I can’t find it! If anyone on this is in it I’d like to be added. Still waiting on my rejection from Dundee as I never received an interview but they still haven’t rejected my application I might just withdraw it now so I can accept my one for GCU.
Original post by Miatosh
Hey I seen on a thread about a Snapchat group for people going to GCU for Oral health science but now I can’t find it! If anyone on this is in it I’d like to be added. Still waiting on my rejection from Dundee as I never received an interview but they still haven’t rejected my application I might just withdraw it now so I can accept my one for GCU.

Hey! I’m going to GCU for OHS but don’t know about any Snapchat groups. I did the same, I was waiting to hear from UHI and just withdrew so I could accept my offer!
Hi! I am also going to GCU for Oral Health if there's a Snapchat group!
Reply 36
I thought I seen a post but can’t find it now maybe it was for a different uni🤣 we can always make one?
the ppl who got a conditional for cali r use in s6?
Original post by mim06_
Hi,
i’ve applied to dundee, gcu, uhi and Edinburgh for oral health sciences. wondering if anyone else is in the same boat and is waiting to hear back?

Hi! Just heard back from dundee last night, applied 3 days ago! was pretty fast for me
Reply 39
Original post by coco12390
Hi! Just heard back from dundee last night, applied 3 days ago! was pretty fast for me

omg!! did you apply for oral health sciences

Quick Reply

Latest