The Student Room Group

Studying software engineering in University of Edinburgh or University of Glasgow

Hiya
I received offers of 4yrs software engineering from University of Edinburgh and 5years of software engineering master with work placement in University of Glasgow. Anyone know if I can study abroad with 5years of software engineering master with work placement in University of Glasgow? Which University is better for software engineering and is this degree easy for finding a job?
Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Pear_Bear
Hiya
I received offers of 4yrs software engineering from University of Edinburgh and 5years of software engineering master with work placement in University of Glasgow. Anyone know if I can study abroad with 5years of software engineering master with work placement in University of Glasgow? Which University is better for software engineering and is this degree easy for finding a job?
Thanks

Hey,
Overall I think that having a year in industry will be really helpful for getting a job after graduation and a masters is superrr helpful in that aspect. On the other hand edinburgh is a more prestigious uni than glasgow but i don't think that will outweigh the masters and year of placement.
what was your offer for edinburgh software engineering if you don't mind sharing?
Hope that kind of helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending