The Student Room Group

Higher geography

For the formations can l just memorise the marking instructions in the SQA cuz the stuff that the teacher teaches and when i write the exact same thing she doesn't give me the mark but rather she gives me the mark when i write using the words in the marking instructions
Reply 1
Original post by Mate1
For the formations can l just memorise the marking instructions in the SQA cuz the stuff that the teacher teaches and when i write the exact same thing she doesn't give me the mark but rather she gives me the mark when i write using the words in the marking instructions
The SQA marking schemes are just guidelines for the markers so they often don't give enough for a full mark. I think it would be fine to base your answers off of what they have written however I think you should be expanding your answers.
Reply 2
Original post by Rosie0250
The SQA marking schemes are just guidelines for the markers so they often don't give enough for a full mark. I think it would be fine to base your answers off of what they have written however I think you should be expanding your answers.
Thanks, the information that my teacher makes me memorise is so vast. and I've got 5 other subjects to revise so I don't want to waste my brain power with these facts

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending