The Student Room Group

Is my professor attracted to me?

кдкфкжкжкж
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 1
Probably not, no.
Original post by PrettyChopra
am currently in my second year of university (F21). My teacher who is (42M) seems to like me as a student in the beginning but I feel as though my teacher has been getting much closer to me. He has begun to open up to me about his opinion of other students, little bit about his life and so on. One day in particular he started telling me how he doesn’t feel like a good teacher right now. Basically complaining about life. I just told him that I disagree with him and I think that he is awesome but he kept disagreeing. I think he enjoyed getting a compliment a couple of times. It made me feel quite uncomfortable because I did not want to engage in a conversation about my classmates and so on. He then compared them to me and to be honest I felt good about it. I didn’t want to compliment him too much but I did agree with what he said because I was worried what might happen.
I don’t know but a part of me also misses him. It’s so weird.. I feel like I have even grown attached to him. I really miss my teacher ..

Lord alive, no, just a delusion.
Reply 3
Original post by PrettyChopra
am currently in my second year of university (F21). My teacher who is (42M) seems to like me as a student in the beginning but I feel as though my teacher has been getting much closer to me. He has begun to open up to me about his opinion of other students, little bit about his life and so on. One day in particular he started telling me how he doesn’t feel like a good teacher right now. Basically complaining about life. I just told him that I disagree with him and I think that he is awesome but he kept disagreeing. I think he enjoyed getting a compliment a couple of times. It made me feel quite uncomfortable because I did not want to engage in a conversation about my classmates and so on. He then compared them to me and to be honest I felt good about it. I didn’t want to compliment him too much but I did agree with what he said because I was worried what might happen.
I don’t know but a part of me also misses him. It’s so weird.. I feel like I have even grown attached to him. I really miss my teacher ..
delulu like me 😛
Reply 4
I highly doubt it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending